Hidden Love Pt. 2

Y'all asked for it. So here's pt. 2. Enjoy loves.

2 months later...

Camila's POV

2 long months of pain, months being ignored by Y/N, months crying on stage anytime a song reminded me of her, months of fighting with management on letting me be public with her. Its been hell without her, so many mornings I wake up thinking I'll roll over to her beautiful face only to met with an empty bed. I'm so glad we're going back home now, I gotta make this right whether management likes it or not. She's the only motivation I had, the only reason hate never bothered me.

My heart skipped a beat as I looked outside the plane as we landed in Miami. I had no idea what I was going to say,or what I was gonna do. The thought that maybe seeing her face made my body go crazy. I've missed her more than I've ever missed anyone, Will is thinking about letting me come out soon and I'm super happy. I looked over to a sleeping Lauren, as i rolled my eyes, "Lauren wake up, we landed in Miami" I tapped her arm as she jumped awake. I laughed "Jesus camz, scare me to death why don't you" she said, as she punched my arm.

I gently rubbed my arm as we got out of the plane to go find our bags. I smiled at the fans that stopped and asked for pictures. I posed with one girl, and held a conversation with her smiling away till she said one thing that shattered my heart. "Where'd Y/N go?" I looked down feeling hot tears fall down my face as the fan reached up and wiped them. "She left cause of problems" I choked out, she shook her head "Cami that's not true, I'm friends with Y/N. I know what went down, she's been a mess since the break up. I've only seen her come out of her house 4 times to go for walk to clear her mind. She misses you." She hugged me and whispered "go get your girl back." And left, so that what I did.

Y/N's POV

I didn't think I could handle the pain of ignoring her much longer. Every text she sent made me wanna call her and tell her I wanna work it out, but it'd just be the same thing again. All the hiding from the people, staying behind the bus doors was a relationship between Camila and I. Every time I saw a tweet she tweeted I knew she was breaking. Every interview I saw, she was sad, every smile she wore, faded. And it was cause I left the girl that needed me the most and I let it slip from my hands cause I couldn't take the pain of being hidden, when the pain of being without the love of my life hurt worse.

I was laying on the couch listening to sad songs as my phone vibrated, I unlocked my phone as I saw who it was from.. Camila, my heart began to beat fast at the text, each sentence I read. "Y/N I love you. You're my everything, the smile you gave me was the reason I woke up in the morning and I don't have that now. The interviews are so hard to focus on, when all I can think about is all the times I stood back and watched as management told you what you could and couldn't do that day. All the sound checks you sit to the side just looking at me smiling, when I knew it hurt you. I'm so sorry for what I did. I'm back in Miami can I come by your house?" The last question made me freeze I looked like shit. But I gave in, and typed back "yeah come by at 4:30" I slowly died inside in about an hour I would face the girl who broke me.

1 hour later...

Camila's POV

This was it, I took a deep breathe in as I stood in front of Y/N's door. I quickly knocked and stood there nervous, then the door came open and there she stood. The love of my life, the girl that changed my life, the smile of my face. I felt my body go numb as she hugged my neck and my arms went around her waist.

Things like this made me miss her even more, she pulled away looking at my lips then back at my eyes pulling me inside. We then returned to our previous position as she smiled, "I wanna kiss you." She whispered, as I gently pushed a piece of hair away from her face. "Kiss me." I said, she then closed the gap between us, as I kissed back and our lips moved in a perfect sync. We finally pulled away when air became an issue, "come back to me baby girl." I said as she smiled, and nodded her head. "Yes Camila I'll come back." She said as I connected our lips in a kiss again.

I quickly pulled Y/N to the couch opening her laptop to Twitter signing into my account. I sent out at tweet that read " camilacabello97: I've wanted to say this for so long but me and Y/T/N are happily together and no one is gonna stop that.❤" I sent it out and looked over to Y/N as she had tears falling. "Camila I've waited so long for this day, I love you" she smiled, as she pulled me into a long passionate kiss. "I love you so much more Y/N." The rest of the day was full of reading the positive tweets from fans, and the girls tweeting about how long they've waited for this day. Even Will congratulated us. And just like that, the hidden love was no longer hidden love but true love the love we waited now 9 months to show the world. Forever and always ill have the girl of my dreams in my arms, and by my side supporting me with the job of my dreams.

---------------------------------------------------------

2 new updates in a day I'm back on my game. How you guys liked it. Gimme some more ideas below always wanna make you guys happy.