Imagine 9: Camila Gets Jealous

*Y/N's POV*
I'm on the bus with Ally, Lauren, Dinah, and Normani. Were waiting for Camila to get done with her interview and photo shoot. Lauren starts tickling me and I bust out laughing. "Lauren STOP!! I say, while laughing. Everyone's laughing at the sight and my laugh. Then we all hear I loud cough and turn to see Camila glaring at me and Lauren. "I really don't see what's so funny." Camila says, looking at the floor. She starts to walk off but I grab her hand. But, sadly she pulls away. "Camila, wait!" I say, running after her. I shut the door, and watch her as she sits down her things "What was that all about Camila?" I say, standing there looking at her. "Because I love you." She says, turning around with tears going down her cheeks. "Hey, stop crying. We were just playing around Camila." I say pulling her in for a hug. "Yeah, I know. I just don't wanna lose you to Lauren, but. I wouldn't blame you if you did go to her, she's a lot prettier and better than me I--" she says, but I cut her off with a kiss. "Don't you ever think that, I love you way more, Lauren's just a friend and nothing more. She thinks the same about me. So never think I'd leave you. I would die before doing that, your my everyth--" I said before being cut off by Camila pushing me against the wall kissing me. "Your my everything too baby." She says whispering in my ear and giving me shivers down my spine. She stops kissing me and grabs my hand, sits me down on the couch, and takes off her shoes "I can hear the heaven chorus!" She screams. "Your too cute!" I say kissing her on the cheek. She looks at you with her pretty brown eyes "I'm the only one that can have Tickle fights with you!" She says playfully pouting. "You know I don't like being tickled." I say laughing at her. "I know but your so cute when it happens! See!" She says practically crushing me "Yeah, yeah okay!! I get it!!" I say laughing really hard. "Okay, fine. Can I get a kiss though?" She says looking down at me and winking. "Yes! Yes you can!" I say flipping us over and I kiss her then start poking her "Hey cut it out!" She says laughing and moving around a lot. "See your cute too." I say stoping. "I am?" She says blushing. "Of course... I love you Camila Cabello!" I say smiling at her. "I love you more Y/F/L!" She says, intertwining our fingers. "Can we cuddle now?" I say giggling a little as Camila accidentally puts her hand on my thigh and squeezes to get up. "Oops sorry, and Yes, of course!" She says putting her arms around me and I nuzzle into her neck and we both fall asleep. Not caring about anything but being in each other's arms and being together every second of everyday.