Imagine 15: Im Back

*Camila's POV*
I can't live without Y/N, she's my everything. I need her. I have to be with her. I've gotta end this for me to. I walked to the bathroom, the girls were at the hospital. "Camila, what are you doing? You can't leave. Not now." I heard the most raspy, familiar voice. I turned around and couldn't believe it. "Y/N, I thought you were gone forever." I said kissing her. "Nope, I'm right, here. And I'm not leaving! Ever again!" She said. I began crying tears of joy cause my girlfriend was alive and breathing , I could kiss her lips, touch her, hold her, and love her. "I missed this so much!" I said hugging her and not letting go. "Me too Camila! The doctors couldn't believe it, they were about to give up on me and pull the plug, but my heart started beating again." She said. I smiled so big because I knew we were meant for each other. "I couldn't have lost you! Let's go make a twitcam, and clear this up with the fans." I said grabbing her hand and the girls followed behind. "Hey guys, I have something to say, today, I almost lost my everything today. Which is Y/N my princess, I love her with all my heart, no matter what y'all haters say. She hurt her self because of you haters. Supports us, whatever the ship name is for us (make one for you and Camila!🙈) but, anyways, i love her and y'all's hate can't change that! So stop the hate. I love her, these 9 months, have been the best 9 months of my life!" I said hugging then kissing Y/N "I love you too Camila, thank you!" She said smiling. "I wanna go!" Said Ally. "Well, I haven't had such a great friendship with a fan, since Y/N, she beautiful amazing adorable perfect. A great person and the list goes on and on. I love you Y/N you've been such a great friend and I couldn't imagine loosing you!" Ally finished, hugging her. "I'll go!" Lauren said smiling at me. "I've became such great friend with each other, sure we've had little fights, but we get over and move on. Me and her have became so close. And I could imagine having my life without my best friend right beside me! I love you Y/N!" Lauren finished hugging Y/N, Dinah went next "Okay, so guys! This amazing person to my right here is the best friend I could ask for, and knowing we all could've lost her because of you dumb haters. Well, that makes me mad. I love Y/N a lot and she means a lot to me, no offense Mila! But she has such a cute and sexy voice that you can't help but love an the cutest little giggle ever see" Dinah finished and tickled Y/N thigh, making her giggle "Aww!" We all said. "And my turn!" Mani said, grabbing Y/N's hand. "These 5 girls have made this tour, the best ever. Even though Y/N isn't physically in the group. She stills goes on tour with us and she's great company, she makes us all laugh! An she just amazing! I love you Y/N! Mani said! "I love you guys so much!" Said Y/N, we all grouped hugged and me and Y/N went to my bunk and snuggled and cuddled. While the other girls continued the twitcam. "Y/N, I'm so glad I didn't lose you!" I said kissing her and we had our first "real" make out session. "Look at them two!" Said the girls coming past my bunk. "Shut the hell up!" I snapped and went back to kissing Y/N with so much passion and getting on top of her. And kissing her more and more, till we were wore out and went to bed. "Hey Camila?" Asked Y/N. "Yeah babe?" I said turning over and smiling at her "I love you cabello!" She said kissing me with passion. "I love you more! (your last name)" she just smiled and closed her eyes and fell asleep.