Imagine 6: Tickle Fight W/ Camila

*Camila's POV*
It's was around 4:30 pm. I was really energetic and so was Y/N. "Lets have a tickle fight!!" I said jumping off the couch. "No!!" She said running from me. "Oh no you don't, come back here!" I screamed chasing after her. We both reached the back of the bus. "Where are you gonna go now?" I said reach my hands toward her. "Camila Please, don't do it." She said laughing already. "Sorry, the plans are already in motion!" I said, tackling her to the couch. "Camila! No!!" She said screaming. "Oh come on now." I said pinning her arms down. "I hate you Camila." She said, smirking. "No you don't you love me." I said start to tickle her, but not hard. "hehe, Camila. Quit it!" She said hiding her face into a pillow. "I haven't even start." I said playfully. "I don't care, that still tickles Camila!" She said. "Okay, 1,2,3!" I said putting my hands on her sides. "Hahaha! Camila. Cut. That. Out." She said barely. "Alright, I'm sorry. I'll never tickle you again." I said pouting. "PROMISE!!" She said, catching her breathe. "Promise!" I said. Pinning her down and kissing her. After I laid down on her. 'Camila, what are you doing your gonna crush the girl' I said to myself. "Sorry Y/N. Didn't mean to crush you and attack you like that!" I said looking at her with a smile. "It's fine. I know you like to play around a lot!" She said pinching my cheeks. 'Ugh, she's so perfect, I love her!' I quietly said to myself!