School Crush

Y/N's POV

Today was the first day of school and I was super nervous for my junior year. Mostly cause I have only have a small group of friends, including Lauren Jauregui, Dinah Jane, and Normani Kordei. They've been my friends since 5th grade and there isn't a moment we aren't hanging out as a group. As soon as I get up and get dressed into my casual outfit, fixed my hair to the side and put on a Nike hoodie. I quickly walk down the hall, pick up my backpack, and grab my car keys. I had about 35 minutes to pick up my friends. I could get there in no time, being they only lived a block or two from me. I only had to pick Dinah and Lauren up. Cause Normani already drives.

*Skip the drive*

As soon as I pull into a parking space and shut off the car, I grab my backpack and walk into the school with my two friends searching for Normani. I finally spot her and yell "Mani, over here!" She full on runs to me tackling all of us in a group hug. "I've missed you guys" she says. I smile and push her "we missed you too, shouldn't have left us for a cruise" I smirk as she smacks the back of my head. "Let's go to the lunch room guys." Lauren says as she throws her arm over my shoulder. As we walk to the lunch room.

Camila's POV

I was sitting in the lunch room with my group of friends that included Ally Brooke, Shawn Mendes, and Ariana Grande. When I look up to see the most beautiful girl I've seen in forever. Damn she's gotten hotter since last year, I felt bad for her she only had 1 friend back then. Now she's got three, I've got so many things running through my mind as she walks by me. I have the feeling of jealousy in the pit of my stomach, as I see her friend Laurens arm around her shoulder. "You should talk to her, I see you looking her up and down" Ally says as she grins at me from across the table. "What? Noooo" I blush looking down then up at Y/N again, this time our eyes lock and she winks at me. I instantly blush and look away.

Its currently 3rd period, and I'm sitting at my desk fiddling with my pencil. When I feel eyes on me, I look up to see Y/N sitting next to me looking me up and down. I start to get extremely nervous and scared. "Hey beautiful" she's says her voice raspyer then it used to be. "H..hi" I stutter mentally face palming. "You're cute" she smiles winking at me. "Thank you, you're pretty cute yourself" I mumble. "What was that babe?" She smirks, nudging my arm. "Camila, Y/N. Stop talking right now and pay attention." Mr.Rogers scolded at us. I quickly shift in my seat paying attention as quick as I can.

Y/N's POV

This is the year that I grow some balls and ask her on a date. I'm currently walking to the last period of the day when I bump into someone. "Ow, my arm." I hear that adorable voice of my insane school crush, Camila. "Oh my god, Camila I'm so sorry." I ramble, grabbing her hand helping her up. "Its okay, don't worry about it" she giggles. Oh lord Jesus take the wheel, she's to cute to handle. I get to lost in staring at her while biting my lip that I don't realize what she's saying. "Y/N, hello? You there?" She snaps in my face. "Hmm, oh sorry" I shake my head. "I said what are your plans after school?" Oh. My. God. This is my chance. I gently prop myself on the wall as I look her up in down. "Well, I was thinking maybe. Me, you, the movies tonight at 7:30?" I smile at her hoping she says yes. "Are you asking me on date?" She smirks. "Yes ma'am. I am." I stand back up straight and put my hands in my pockets. "Yes I will go on a date with you. Here's my number I'll text you my address" she says handing me a piece of paper. She then kisses my cheek and walks away. I can't help but stare at her ass, I mean who wouldn't. I then head to my next class with a huge smile on my face. "YESS, I GOT A DATE WITH CAMILA CABELLO" I yell whisper.

A/N: So I'm back, and this is the new update its short I know but it's something. I missed writing and this idea came to me. Should I make the date part of it? Leave a comment if I should. Thank you for all the love and support