She Cheats

Y/N's POV
For the past three nights Camila has been late replying, making excuses not to see me, and not answering her phone at times she usually did at first. The thought of her being with someone else had already imbedded itself in my mind, and there was no way it was leaving anytime soon. Everything added up, all the signs pointed to the fact of their being another person in this picture, that I thought was only myself and Camila. So me being a sweet girlfriend I am, pushed it aside and decided I was gonna surprise her with a bouquet of flowers at the studio today.  I decided to shoot Camila a text and just see if she'd respond. I knew she wouldn't but it was worth the try I guess.

You: Hey baby, I miss you I really wish I could see you sometime. Maybe later?

And to my surprise she replied 10 minutes later, only for it to break my heart at the reply she gave me.

Camila😍❤️: Can't Y/N, too busy with other things. And gotta go to the studio soon.

Just like I thought, more excuses, more distance, more pushing away, no calling me baby, no saying she missed me too. I had enough of the being in the dark of knowing, I knew if I had to see it with my eyes, even if it hurt I'd know for sure then. So I picked up my bag, grabbing my keys, and grabbing the bouquet of the flowers, not knowing why I was bringing them because they weren't gonna get given to her. I took a deep breathe starting my car, and driving to the studio that I knew Camila would be at, cause she had told me in an earlier conversation we had a few days ago, when she actually used to talk to me. It was a 20 minute drive but it felt like hours, all I wanted was answers, an explanation, something to help me understand.

After what felt like forever, I finally pulled up to the studio, held the flowers in my hand, and walked up to the main door, my heart was pounding, I was shaking, my legs felt wobbly. But I managed to get to the door that said "Camila Cabello" on it. And what I heard next broke me in half. I heard moans, and a lot of movement as I slowly cracked the door, I saw My girlfriend, with another girl on the couch making out. I was lost for words, all I did was take my phone out take a picture, dropped the flowers in the floor, I couldn't see straight as my vision was blurry from the tears forming. I slammed the door, not even caring if Camila heard, and I ran tears falling rapidly down my cheeks and some falling on the floor as I ran quickly out the door, getting in my car, starting it and reversing, I quickly looked up and saw the girl who I loved, but who I was clearly questioning if they loved me back standing on the side walk, Camila,with the most guilty face, all this did was make me cry more seeing her. All I knew is that I had to get outta here and fast, so I sped home squealing my tires as I glanced back to see Camila with her face in her hands shaking her head back and forth. She knew what she had done, but to her it clearly didn't matter when I wasn't around to see, because she was doing it behind my back.

Camila's POV
I had really messed up a good thing this time, I cheated on a girl who really loved me, with a girl who meant nothing to me. So many thoughts were going through my head as I was on my way back to the studio room, I looked down in front of the door to see a bouquet of flowers, I picked them up tears forming in my eyes this time, Y/N was going to surprise me with flowers, and all I did was surprise her with a heart break. How fucked up was I? How could I do this to her? Why? I didn't even know myself. I looked up too see the blonde sitting on the couch, she walked up to me about to kiss me when I pushed her back. "Leave now!" I said aggressively, "What the hell is your problem? You caused yourself this problem. You knew you weren't single, I'm not to blame you are Camila! Goodbye." She slammed the door walking out. She was right, I did this to myself, I made the choice to cheat. I made the decision to fuck around. I had to fix this, I grabbed my keys, my jacket, and my phone. I had to go to her house, I had to get ahold of her. " Roger I'll find some other time to finish this song I have more important stuff to do deal with" I yelled while running out quickly, hoping in an Uber. Telling them my house address, as I could walk to Y/N's house cause it was just down the road. I heard into my house, quickly place everything I didn't need down, and grabbing my phone calling Y/N.

"Please pick up, please pick up, Y/N" I repeated to myself. Another call down and nothing but rings after rings. I've already called 20 times, texted 15 times. But I wasn't getting anything.

Camila: Y/N, please talk to me, I'm sorry. I was stupid I was thinking. I fucked up I know I did. Let me fix this please.. fucking please..

20 minutes later I heard my phone ping. As I quickly scrabbled to get it.

Y/N: just leave me alone, Camila. you don't love me, you don't need me, and you don't care about me.. you broke my heart, and you've lost all my trust. I don't if I'll ever look at you the same after seeing this.... *Picture attachment*

I opened the picture and was so ashamed and digested with myself.. she saw so much, no wonder she was hurting. I had to do something, I had to make things right, no matter how much it took. I was going, and I knew exactly how. As I stormed out the door of my house quickly locking, I was hoping that this worked at its best of abilities.

Y/N's POV.
As I laid there crying my eyes out, heartbreaking on the inside, I heard a car door shut, and someone outside. Who could that be? I heard a pounding on the door, and forced myself to get up, not evening wanting to move. I walked to the door, slowing turning the knob, my eyes blurry from the amount of tears I've been crying. I opened the door and saw feet and looked up slowly. I reorganized those shoes.. it can't be. Her eyes met with mine. As tears began to fall again..

"Camila..." my voice cracked, "Put your shoes on, you're coming with me. And I'm not taking no for an answer" she made her way into the house. All I could think about was, what the hell was going on. And why so sudden after this just happened?

—————————————

Sooooo what y'all thinkkk?
Should I do a part 2?
Let me know, show me some loveee