Imagine 18: 3 Years

*Y/N's POV*

So it's been 3 lovely years with my beautiful girlfriend Camila Cabello today. I can't explain how happy I am with her, she makes me smile when no one else can. "Hey, beautiful!" Camila says, sitting on my lap, with her knees on each side of me. "Yes? Can I help you weirdo?" I say, giggling at her face. "How dare you!" She says poking me, I block it, and I began poking her. After 2 minutes of poking. She stares at my lips, as a smile forms over my face. "Just kiss me already!" I whine and pout, wrapping my arms around her waist. She leans in it and it's a passionate kiss, soon it turns into making out.

*Camila's POV*

Me and Y/N are having an intense make out session right now, "Hey Camila, where's my- Oh sorry I'll leave y'all alone!" Dinah says, wiggling her eyebrows. "Dinah, get out!" I say, throwing a pillow at her "fine!" She yells, walking out, winking at the both of us. I turn to Y/N and smile really big, grabbing both her hands and pushing my fingers through hers. "I love you" I whisper, before kissing her neck. "I..I..I Love you too C..Camila." She says breathing out, I know she's getting turned on, 20 mins later we both have messy hair, lack of breath, and our clothes all messed up. "Holy hell Y/N, that was the best yet, happy 3 years!" I said cuddling her, she smiles up at me "Happy 3 years your the best!" She says kissing me. I felt like being playfully so that's what I did. "No you are!" I said, straddling her waist on the back lounge couch. "Nope!" She says popping the 'p' "You really think so?" I say grinning down at her, "Yeah, I don't think I'm the best!" She says, her cheeks getting red. "Fine then!" I say, pinch her, but in a tickling kinda way. "Quit Camila!" She squeals then starts laughing, "fine you w..win!" She screams. "That's what I thought!" I say, grinning and leaning down to kiss her. "I'm tired." She says rubbing her eyes, so I carry her to my bunk. Then climb in and wrap my arms around her protectively. "I love you Camila." She says, before drifting to sleep. "I love you more Y/N!" I close my eyes, right after I catch that beautiful smile of hers light up.

A/N:Yay! SO SORRY THAT IS SHORT BUT, Here's the update for this Friday! Hope you liked it, I spent literally 3 days on an off of this. So I hope you like it!(:

LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR BEING SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE YOU GUYS MAKE ME SMILE!🙈😘