Imagine 3: Here Comes Hate

*Camila's POV.*

It's around 12:30 am. I have to use the restroom so, I get out of my bunk trying very hard not to wake Y/N up. I walk to the restroom and shut the door. When I walk out I here crying, and it's coming from my bunk and I quickly but quietly walk to my bunk. And find Y/N crying. "Hey, hey. Y/N shh, tell me what's wrong, what happened?" I say. Y/N hands me her phone and it's on twitter, I look at the comments on the picture she had posts of me and her. My heart breaks, my fans are hating on her, 'why, she perfect, no. This isn't right' I say to myself. I lift her head and say, "Hey look at me, they aren't my true fans if they don't accept you. They should be happy for us. I accept you an that's all that matters, do you hear me Y/N?" She smiled at me and say "I love you so much Camila!" I blush and say "I love you too Y/N, now stop crying baby girl."

*Y/N's POV*
I can't believe what Camila just said to me, she cares a lot about me. I go to check twitter once more and, I find a mention from Camila, the tweet says:
"Okay if you guys don't accept @Y/T/N then. You guys aren't my true fans, I love her and y'all should respect that an be happy for the both of us. And, to the people that accept us, thank you, and we love y'all!❤️"
I turn around and see Camila smiling big at me, "your such a sweetie, I love you so much, you don't even understand!" I say. "Oh, I think I do!" She says tapping your nose. I scrunch my nose, and Camila whisper in my ear, "Ouch, stop being so cute your killing me babe." She holds her heart, and plays dead. "No! Not my Camila!!" I playfully start kissing her neck, "Hehe, okay, okay. Y/N I'm alive stop it!" She says giggling. "I think we better go back to sleep, it's 1:57 am" I Say. "Okay, goodnight Y/N, I love you." She says, kissing your nose and cuddling you in closer into her.