Imagine 5: A Whole Day w/ Camila

*Camila's POV*
Today was my day off, I was gonna send as much time with Y/N as possible. The girls had went to a party and it was just me and her. She was in the bathroom getting ready. I hid in Normani's bunk. "Camila, hello? Where did you go?" She asked, practically yelling. I couldn't help but laugh. "Camila, you playfully little thing. I hear you, come out!" She said teasingly. I jumped out "RAWR!!!" I screamed. "OH MY GOD, CAMILA! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" She yelled, chasing after me. "No! Help! Someone!" I yelled. "No ones going to help you now!" She said in a evil voice. She had my cornered, there was no where to go. "I'm sorry, Y/N." I said. "It's payback time." She said winking. Next thing I knew, Y/N had me pinned down, she started poking me. "OKAY, IM SORRY!! LET ME GO!" I giggled. She finally let me go, and I tackled her to the couch, "Oww Camila!" She said. "Oops, I'm sorry." I start playfully kissing her neck. "Hehe, Camila. That tickles!" She said, giggling in that cute laugh of hers. "Oh, it does?" I said teasing her. "Yess!! Hehe." She said. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll stop. For now!" I said, planting a kiss on her cheek.
And for the rest of the day we play fighted, and cuddled together, while watching SpongeBob. She fell asleep on me. 'Damn, she's the cutest, I love her so much. I'm treat her like a princess till she's my queen. ' I thought to myself, before drifting off to sleep with her in my arms.