Imagine 13: Pranking Camila

*Y/N's POV*
I woke up before Camila, and I walked into the hang out area. "Good morning Y/N!" Said Ally and Dinah, in bracing me into a hug. "Dinah?" I asked looking confused. "Yeah?" She asked looking just as cofused. "Why are you up so early? That's not like you!" I said smiling at Ally, cause she was cracking up. "This crackhead over there laughing her head of scared the crud outta me and couldn't go back to sleep!" Dinah said laughing a little. "Good job Ally!" I said giving her a high five. "That was a great high five!" She said, I just giggled at her and walked to the fridge. "Go prank Camila." Lauren whispered in my ear, putting her arms around my waist to hug me. "Good idea!" I said laughing at her idea. "Use whip cream." Normani said, hugging me. "Okay, I'm just getting all kinds of hugs today!" I said, grabbing whip cream and walking to Camila's bunk, Dinah followed and vines it and instagramed It. I put it all over her face and everyone laugh, but silent because we didn't want her to wake up just then.

*Camila's POV*
I woke with something on my face, I went to the bathroom and found whip cream all over my face. "DINAH!!!" I yelled "What dawg?!" She asked opening the bathroom door. I heard laughing come from everyone of the girls, but I didn't hear Y/N. "Did you do this to me?" I asked Dinah. "Nope." She said smirking a little then looking to the back of the bus. "Y/N." I mumbled to myself. "Oh, no. Y/N is about to get it bad." I heard Lauren say. "Hey babe!" Y/N said smiling at me, then throwing a towel at me. "Did you do this babe?" I said wiping the whip cream off my face, then raising an eyebrow. "...Umm..No." She said looking guilty and moving away from me. I smirked big reach out for her "Do lie to me baby!" I said getting closer to her. Then I jumped on her, and pinned her down. "One last change to spill Y/N!" I said looking down at her, I couldn't help but smiling. "I promise I didn't.. It was.. Uh.. Uh.. Yeah" she said looking really worried, "I'm not gonna hurt you babe, just make you tell me!" I said. I pinned her arms down. "So you gonna tell me who did it?" I said placing my hands on her sides, she knew what was about to happen. "Camila, please!" She said, whining. "Tell me." I said starting to wiggle my fingers a little. "I can't it's a sere--" I started tickling her "tell me Y/N!" I said teasing her. "CAMILA!!" She screamed between a laugh. "Y/N!!" I yelled back, mocking her. "FINE, I'll tell you, haha. Just stop!" She said, I stopped and waited, "I did it. I'm sorry babe." She said looking at the floor guilty. "Awh, it's fine babe. Come here and give me a kiss!" I said, pulling her toward me and kissing her. "Let's go eat breakfast." I said holding her hand.

*Y/N's POV*
Me and Camila walked in and sat down with the girls. "You survived!" Lauren said. "I know did you guys hear me screaming?" I asked them. "Yeah. What'd she do to you?" Ally asked laughing. "Tickled me to death till I spilled it out!" I said, smirking at Camila, who scrunched up her face. I bopped her nose. "Y'all are to cute!" Dinah said. Me and Camila both blushed. "Instead of love birds there blush birds!" Normani said laughing at her own joke, we all laughed. "Okay girls time to go to rehearsal!" Said the manger. "Can Y/N please come and hang out with us? PLEASE!!" All of the girls begged. "Oh, I guess so! Come on 6th harmony!" The manger winked at me. "Don't you dare wink at me girlfriend you.. Little ugh!" Camila yelled screaming in his face then walking to get her backpack. I followed behind her "Camila, babe calm down. He just winked cause of him saying 6th harmony." I said hugging her and cover her face In kisses making her giggle. "Y/N. Stop it, we gotta go." Camila said. "I love you!" I said, kissing her and holding her hand as we walked off the bus, into the rehearsal area. "And guess what?" She said looking over at me and smiling at me. "What?" I said smiling at her. "I love you too, just as much and a little more." She said planting a kiss on my cheek.