Surprise

Camila's POV

Its been 3 months since I've seen Y/N, its killing me being away from my baby. Were an ocean apart and I hate it, the girls have been really comforting and caring while I'm missing Y/N. I just wanna see her, I smile as her name pops up as she's face timing. I click answer as her cute face pops "damn it ow" she's yells, getting up from the floor as picks up the phone. "Oh hi baby" she's blushes. "Awe, baby did you fall?" I smile, as she nods through the phone. "Baby I miss you so much" she's pouts. "I miss you too baby girl" I look away trying to cry Infront of her. "Baby are you gonna cry?" She sadly pouts.

Y/N POV

I hate seeing Camila cry, "shh baby we'll see each other soon" I sadly sighed, trying to calm my girlfriend down. "I gotta go to soundcheck baby" she sniffled. She's so heartbroken, but I'm going to surprise her tonight. "I love you Camila" I said blowing her a kiss. She softly smiled, "I love you too, Y/N"

Now was the time, I had to start packing asap. I quickly hopped off the bed packing a suit case full of clothes for about 4 weeks worth of a trip. My flight was at 6:00pm and it was gonna be a 6 hour flight. Yay me right, but I didn't care. The result of it ended in me getting to see my baby.

*After the flight*

I finally landed, I had no idea were they were at I supposed to get picked up by Big Rob. So I called Dinah. "Hello" I heard say. "Dinah, I'm at the  airport. Wheres big Rob?" I asked, a little bit of panic showing by the tone of my voice. "He's literally right outside waiting on you" she laughed. "Shut up, bye Dinah" I rolled my eyes, hanging up. She can be such a smart ass sometime.

I made my way to a black SUV waiting outside, I got in and saw the big body guard. "Hey there big rob. Long time no see" he shook my hand. "Its been a while Y/N/N. Camila's been lost without you." I frowned, but smiled remembering in not even 20 minutes she'd be in my arms.

*Skip the ride to the hotel*

I made my way to Laurens and Dinah's room. I knocked on the door, leaning up against the door frame. The door swung open revealing on of my best friend. "Y/N oh my god!" She whispered yelled, hugging me. "Hey Laur, how you been?" I smiled at her letting her out of my grasp. "Good, Camila's gonna freak when she sees you at her door" she laughed, as I blushed a little. "Yeah, better hurry. So my baby doesn't have to be sad anymore." I hugged her again, waving as I walked down the hall 5 rooms down was Camila's door.  I froze in front of her door, taking a huge breath before knocking and moving to the right side waiting. "Coming" I heard her voice yell.

Camila's POV

I was laying in bed, going through Y/N's Instagram. A tear ran down my face remembering how her lips felt against mine, and her warmth when she held me, her grip she had when she'd hug me. My thoughts of my girlfriend were cut short by a knock on the door. I thought we were done with interviews. "Coming" I yelled, getting up walking to the door. I unlocked the door to see no one, I stepped out a little more and looked right. My eyes locked with hers as I ran into her embrace. "Baby" I whispered, the tears falling from joy.

"Hi baby girl" her voice rang in my ear, oh how I missed that sound. I pulled back, looking down at her lips. That's all it took for her to kiss me. She pushed me back in the room, dropping her bags. Her lips not leaving mine, she pushed me back on the bed. Picking me up by my thighs she placed me on the bed, her lips connected with my neck as I moaned out. I missed this more then anything. She wasted no time taking off my shirt, she kissed down my chest to my stomach, i could feel the heat in my underwear building up. She then pulled off my pants, then my underwear. She glanced up at me, mumbling a quick "miss me baby?" Before she pushed two fingers in me. I gasped out, "fuck Y/N" I moaned. She picked her pace before her lips were on my mine, I felt my high coming as she sucked on my neck. Those are gonna leave a mark, "faster baby" I moaned, she went a little faster and that's all it to for me to come undone. She smirked, "well that was a good hello" she bit her lip pulling me into a kiss and laying down cuddling into me. "I missed you Baby" I smiled, kissing her. "I miss you too Mila" she intertwined our fingers. I began to feel sleepy as I lay in her arms, I felt her kiss my head "go to sleep baby, soundcheck is in an hour and a half." I then felt sleep take over, as I was wrapped up in my favorite girls arms.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: well that was shitty as fuck, also the first time, I've wrote something a lil smutty. Lol. Its kinda short and really fucking shitty. But I thought since a lot of y'all are tired of hearing about me. Here's a real update. You're welcome.((: