Imagine 7: Meeting the Family

*Y/N's POV*
Today was the day I was gonna meet Camila's family. "It'll be fine Y/N." She said. "I know, I'm just nervous Camila!" I said. "Well, stop being. Remember we FaceTimed them last night and we had a lot of fun!" She said, poking my side. "Yeah, I know. You right Camila." I said. "I know. I'm always right." She said, scrunching her nose. "Your a dumby. Camila, but I love you anyways!" I said smiling. "Cut it out, your making me blush!" She said blushing. "Awh, your so cute." I said poking her, making her squeal. " I know right!" She said making a really funny face. "Now I'm blushing!" I said, shyly staring at the floor. "AWH, Y/N YOU SO CUTE !" She said grabbing my hand.

*Camila's POV*
"Here we are!" Said the driver. "Are you ready to meet my family Y/N?" I said. "Yeah!" Y/N said. I smiled at her and she Smiled at me. I grabbed her hand as we started walking to the door. I rung the doorbell and the door came open and there was my family. My mom, my dad, and my little sister Sofi. We all group hugged and we walked in. Sofi jumped straight in my arms. "I missed you so much sissy!" She said, throwing her arms around my neck. "I missed you to Sofi." I said hugging her back. "Camila, can you and Y/N come to my room with me?" She asked jumping down and grabbing mine and Y/N's hand. "Sure!" I said smiling down at her then at Y/N. She winked at me and I blushed. Me, Sofi, and Y/N sit on Sofi's bed. "Hey, Sofi!" I said. "Yes sissy?" She said turning around. "I think I see the Tickle Monster!!" I said, grabbing her and putting her on the bed, then giving Y/N the signal. "Right... HERE!" I said tickling her neck. Sending her into a for of little Sofi giggles. "And right... HERE!" Y/N said tickling Sofi's tummy. "Guys!! Stop it!!" Sofi said trying to move our hands. "Okay he's gone!" I said smiling. "Y'all are mean!" Said Sofi. We both grined. "Dinner!" Yelled Camila's mom.

*No ones POV*
You, Camila, and her family all play games, listened to music, danced, and watched Netflix till 12:00 am. Then y'all had to leave because the crew and yourself had to get on the tour bus and head of to Tampa, Florida. Were there next performance. "See, they like you!" Said Camila. "Yep, I had fun!" You said smiling and putting your head on her shoulder. "Me too." She said throwing her arms around you and kissing your head.