Chapter 1

WARNING: A BIT OF CARROTY HERE IN THE BEGGINING, BC WE WERE ALL CARROTS BACK THEN SOO, DON'T JUDGE! BUT IN THE MIDDLE IT'S NOT :), IT GETS BETTER HA!

Elizabeth's POV:

It's first day of school. I hear my phone buzz annie's calling

"Hey lizzie. I'm going to pick you up today" She says.

"Sure. Thanks love." I reply with my raspy voice.

I take a shower, then got dress I wear my white ramones shirt and a jeans.

Finally I heard annie beeping her car outside. I rush my way downstairs to her car.

"So. Ready for hell?" annie smiles

"Not really. But can we drive to Starbucks first, I didn't have breakfast." I reply while cupping my stomach.

"Sure thing love." She smirks.

We finally reach starbucks, I bought 2 coffee and a chocolate waffle

on my way out, I suddenly bumped someone.

"O sorry love I was in a hur-" My words was cut, because I stare at a guy with curly hair,green eyes and with matching dimples, he's smiling at me oh my god.

"Sorry love I was in a hurry too." He smiles. I didn't say another word,

I just smile at him, and I stare at him for like 10 seconds until annie honk the car.

 "Sorry again" I say before walking away.

On your way to school I just drink my starbucks and look out of the window.

"Do you like him? Because the way you stared at him, it was so deep" Annie ask me.

"Yeah Right" I reply and she smirk.

me and annie rush our way to school because we hear the bell ringing.

It was now history class.

**

LIZ'S POV:

after 45 mins history had finally ended.

it was now lunch time. me and annie walked up our way to the cafeteria.

when suddenly I bump someone again god what's up with me and bumping someone.

"Sorry.." I say as I turn around.

"Hey weren't you the guy that I bump earlier?"I add and smile.

"Well yeah. By the way I'm harry...harry styles" He smiles and reash his hand out.

"I'm Elizabeth Sydney. Call me liz" I smile back and reach my hand out.

"Well that's a lovely name" he smirks

"Tehee.. Hey wanna sit and maybe chat with me?" I ask.

"Gladly." Harry smiles and I nod.

--------------------------

HEEEY!. Terribly sorry for all those errors, wrong grammars and mispelled words. :((. Gladly I edited it AGAIIIIN. :3. What ya'll think? ;)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.