Chapter 80

"there." liz say as she swipes the mascara to my lashes one last time.

"thank you" I smile. liz help me to get ready for prom since lucy is not here.

"all you have to do is wait for your prom date.. it's ashton right?" she points at me and I giggle before I nod.

"Good. because rumours spread in school that jake is your prom date and I wasn't very happy with that." she says as she zips her pouch full of make up. I shrug my head no.

"aren't you going to prom?" I ask her.

"Me? no. I want to stay here and check all of your homework you did pass your homework to me right?" she says and I smile and I nod.

"I've always wanted to have a daughter.. but lord gave me three handsome mens." she stands up and place the pouch on top of the cabinet.

"to be honest, I thought luke was gay" liz say and my eyes widen, and almost broke in laughter.

"why would you think of that?" I say as I hold my laughter.

"well when he was a kid he had a long hair and doesnt want to cut it and one time he ask me to buy him a pink speaker and he was so obsessed with penguins so I just thought of it" she explains, I can see in her face that she's really serious though.

"oh" is all i can say. I laugh before I look into the mirror and stare at myself.

"are you okay?" she says.

I smile and nod "I just realize that you're so nice to me"

"well.you're making luke happy, why not?" she sits back on the bed again.. I was about to answer her but luke shouted that ashton is already here, so I didn't continue to talk.

"you look so beautiful." she smile as she fixes my hair for the 5th time.

LUKE'S POV:

"aye, take care of her."  I say as I put my hands to ashton's shoulder, and ash nods. 
mom walks down first with a camera on her hands, ofcourse. she always wanted to have a daughter thats why she's treating elizabeth like one, i should have been the one who is in the tux and waiting for her below the stairs, i should be the one whose going to ask for her dance tonight. I should have-

"luke?" someone snap me.

"yeah?"I lift my head up, my eyes went wide as I see lizzie standing infront of me smiling.

"wow" calum and michael say in unison before they walk towards us.

"you look so... beautiful" I scan her one more time before she hugs me..

"now. I want pictures" mom squeals. lizzie and ashton took some pictures and michael keeps on saying "she's so beautiful".

"done. now you two better go now." mom says.

"wait!." lizzie says as she stop ashton.

"can I have a picture with luke?" she ask and mom nods, lizzie hugs me and I hug her back.

"I wish you were my date" she whispers and I here a click before she pulls away. I snake my hands around her waist and make some silly face and she does the same before mom takes a picture.

"thank you." she smiles.

 LIZ'S POV:

"ashton. put this on." I say as I grab a black hat at the backseat of his car.

"why?" he ask as he park his car.

"I just think it really looks good on you." I smile before he pile out of the car.