Chapter 56

LIZ'S POV:

"Hey. Lizzie. liz" I hear. I can feel someone playing with my hair.

I open my eyes, and I saw harry? wait harry? Why is he in my room at new year's eve?

"Suprise?" He smiles.

"Hey. why are you here?" I stretch my arms..

"God.I miss you" He hugs me.

"uh-- Okay."

"Alright. What's wrong?" I smile as he pull away.

"Nothing  just miss you so much." He hug me again.

"I miss you too" I smirk.

"Go get dress now." He pull my hands.

"Why?" I ask.

"We're eating dinner here" He smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"Just go get clean up" He pull me up.

"Alright alright."

HARRY'S POV:

As liz walked in to the bathroom. I quickly search for her phone. and finally I  found it and deleted my text from her.

It's been 10 minutes now, she's been in the bathroom for 10 minutes. I lay down on her bed and took her phone, and I just take so many selfies.

"Hey harry Im done sorry it took so lon-. What are you doing with my phone?" She says as she walks in to the room.

"WOAH! Sorry. I was just bored and you're so slow cleaning yourself" I respond as I cup my right hand to my chest.

She smirks.

"Wait. Can I pick your dress tonight?" I ask and smile.

"Uhh- Okay." She answers as she sit at the edge of the bed and took her phone.

LIZ'S POV:

As I scroll through my phone, I printscreen my album, because it is full of harry's selfie. and posted it on twitter

I just left harry with my phone for 10 mins and this happened. 

"Here." He says as he put the clothes down on my bed.

"Woah. I like it." I giggle.

"Now go get dress." He says as he sit at the bed facing the cabinet.

"Uh-- You know you have to go out of the room" I say in a 'duh' tone..

"NO" He responds.

"Harry" I warn.

He stick his tounge out.

"HAROLD!" I shout.

"Alright. Geeze I was just kidding. Look how your floor is wet because of your hair" He responds before walking to the edge of the door.

"I won't be long" I helded the door knob.

"I love you" He tease.

I smash the door at his face and I smirk.

"I know you're smiling love" He says through the door.

"No im not shut up."

I quickly putted my dress on before opening the door I see harry through his phone

me and harry went down, and I saw anne and mom talking at the kitchen, as we walk in I see gemma and sean talking at the counter.

"Hey gemma!" I hug her.