Chapter 57

Chapter 57! :))

Yaaaay. Thank you for still reading this. HAHA

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIZ'S POV:

me, gemma, anne and mom. cleaned the dishes up, while sean, harry and dad watch movie at the leaving room, they watch wrong turn 4.

and they kept on saying "EW! THEY'RE LESBIAN!" "OH!" "HOLY SHIT"! "RUN BITCH!"

me and the girls had a little chat and shared laughs.

"So. Where do you want to go tonight?" Anne ask taking a seat beside mom.

"Shopping? watch movie before 12?" Mom responds.

"Sounds good. But what about the boys?" Gemma says as she look around.

"Well the movie that they're watching is about to end. we can go asked them?" Anne replies.

"Hey!" Sean and harry say as they walked in the kitchen.

"You done watching?" I ask as harry walk towards to me.

"Yeah. It's so gross" sean responds.

"Yeah. the canibals, the blood, and the lesbian who had sex-" 

"Harry!" I shout.

Anne and mom giggles and gemma gave him a disgusted face.

"Sorry" Harry raise his eyebrows.

"So boys. we're going out want to come?" I ask.

"no not me!. Im going to sleep." Dad respond quickly as he throw his hands in the air and went upstairs.

"Sure. since me and harry have nothing to do now why not?" Sean respond.

"I'll drive" harry says as he raise his right hand.

as we all drove to the mall mom and anne keeps on chatting and chatting, and me and harry just look at the highway. so I just went to twitter and just scroll and keep on replying to their tweets.

 we finally reach to the mall

"So me and anne here. gonna go shopping, wanna come with us or?" mom says as she hold anne's shoulder.

"No way." Gemma responds quickly.

"Defenitely no." sean seriously replies.

"me too.no" I giggle at their faces.

"I agree." Harry too.

"Well I think they're not fond of mom shopping, just call us if it's almost 12" Anne replies and we all nod.

"bye" I say

"so what's our plan for the 4 of us-" I ask.

"No. you're coming with me. see you in a bit gems." Harry cuts in tug my arm and walk away.

"you're dead to me harry!" Gemma shouts and harry giggles..

"Uh-- Okay. Where are we going?" I ask as we stop.

"Shopping" Harry raise his voice like a fangirl.

I gave him a disgusted look and he laughed at me.

"Come on" I tug his arms to a store.

as me and harry buys some tank tops and matching tops, and shoes, and bought some phone cases, some fans already followed us and take some pictures of us. it was almost midnight so me and harry bought ice cream and just sitted at a bench outside the mall.

"want  face time with them?" Harry ask.

"What?" I look at him

harry giggles and took out his phone and he first called eleanor.

"Hey el!" I raise my voice.

"Hey! I missed you already!" Eleanor smiles.

"how's new year's eve there?" I smile back

"Great actually! How about you? why are you with harry?" She giggles.

"let's just say. his family and my family, uh- celebrated new's year eve together." I laugh.

"No way. COOL! I wish my family and louis' is close like you too" She frowns

"Well then. let's j ust call a face time louis" Harry smile.

"What?" el ask

"Hey! Why did you call men? Is there a problem?" as louis' face pop out of the screen.

"Hi babe" Eleanor say softly.

"Hello babe. I missed you." louis giggles.

"Well. just call her now louis. bye" harry says as he hide his phone.

"but why did you?-" I ask.

Harry just point the night sky and my eyes widen as I see the beautiful fireworks.

"WOW" Is all I can say.

this is the first time that me and harry celebrated new year's eve together if it weren't for sean this wouldn't happen at all. I notice harry staring at me.

"What?" I ask sternly.

He smirk before leaning in to kiss me, and he pull me close to him. I grab his neck and our lips move in with sync. when my tounge was about to enter his mouth he pulls away and smirks again to me.

"I've got my new year's kissed already" He giggles and winked at me.

"Asshole. you made me drop my ice cream" I frown and look at my fallen ice cream.

"I'm sorry baby." He kiss my head.

"and you made me embarassed to myself too" I add. he knew what I am talking about ..enter my tongue to his. He lit my chin up and kiss me again. I didn't move my mouth, but his tounge went to a permisson to enter mine but I didn't move my mouth. He looks at me and smile.

"Now we're even" I whisper.

"It's okay, I still had my new year's eve kiss" He giggles and I playfully punch his arms.

"Happy New year" I smile.

"Happy New year." He lean in again to kiss me and I kiss him back, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Harry" I say as I pull away. He pull me close and kiss me again.

"Harry stop." I pull once again. 

He try to pull me again but before he did I quickly say "Please" in a soft tone.

He nods and hug me.

"I'm sorry, but I'm really going to miss you when you're gone" 

"I'm going to miss you too" I tear a little and hug him back

"Sorry liz I just crave for your lips" He cheekily smile.

"Well. I haven't got my new year's kiss yet" I raise my eyebrows.

Harry smile. and I lean to him and kiss him, and we kinda make out and after that I pull away.

"Let's go home" Harry says I nod.