Chapter 45

"I'm okay" I pull away and fake a smile.

"Are you sure?" She ask as she wipes a tear on my cheeks.

"Yes. I'm gonna go sleep, You all better pack for tomorrow, flights at 10." I remind them as I wipe my tears, danielle and eleanor nods before she stands up and left the room. thank god they agreed to give me some space.

"Are you sure you okay love? Do you want us to help you clean the room first before we leave?" Zayn ask as he holds the door knob.

"No. It's fine.. I'll just call a room service." I responds as I turn to him and fake a smile and he nods.

"Is it okay if eleanor will sleep here tonight, but in my bed and harry's gonna sleep in your side. Just for tonight." Louis ask in his softest tone.

"Yeah. If uhm- harry agrees to it, it's fine with me." I broke in tears again.

"Well. We're gonna leave you first and we'll go back after an hour maybe?" Eleanor says and I nod.

they finally close the door and I broke down in sob I take few moments to pick myself up still wounded about what harry said. I push myself up but I prick my right hand by the shattered glass that harry threw at the wall, and the damage of my hand was big and noticable, I just continued to stand up, and washed my hands, I cleaned myself before  I packed my things and went to sleep.