Chapter 67

Im sorry If I didn't post yesterday and on saturday

Here ya go! :))

I'm sorry if the past story, has some mispelled words. sorry. :((

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

--------------------------------------

LIZ'S POV:

Well this was a tiring day. the boys left because they say they were so tired. But luke didn't leave yet, he said. he wanted to help me to put up those posters and lanterns.....

"Hey liz." Luke say as he stick up a poster.

"Yeah?" I say softly

"Can I asked something?" He say.

"Course" 

"Who's haz?" He asked.

"Uh-- uhm. An old friend back at london" I say.

"Oh. Why do you have so many followers and why those girls know and asked some pictures of you." He say as he stick up another poster.

"I don't know really." I lied.

"Oh. Im sorry if I asked too much." He shyly smiled.

"It's alright, you can ask me anytime" I smiled.

"There. It's done" He say as he stick up the last poster.

"Thanks!" I say.

"you have so many posters of 1D." He smiled.

"Yeah. I'm a big fan of them." I smiled. he nod.

We heard the car beeped. and I think it's lucy. I didn't notice the time it's 8.

"Liz! We're here!" as lucy shouted.

"Hey lizzie! Sorry we took so long- Woah. Who's pretty boy" as sean say leaning at the edge of the door crossing his arms.

"Hey!!." I ran into lucy's arm.. and luke just stood there smiling awkardly. 

"oh. Sean this is luke. luke meet my brother." I smile.

"It's nice to see you sean." luke answered awkwardly. I think he's nervous. why would he feel nervous.

"you're gorgeous luke" lucy say and smiled.

"Thank you" He smiled.

"well we didn't have dinner.. and lucy's gonna cook.. Care to join us luke?" Sean smiled.

"Yes. Gladly." Luke smiled back.

We have dinner, and sean seems to like luke, more than harry. I think. well sean didn't speak to harry that much... dinner was done. luke help us first before he left.... and I went upstairs and took a quick shower.. and putted my PJs on. I notice that there was a penguin on my bed, with a letter.

"Hi. It was fun today. I just want to give you a present. Hope you like it! :)). -Luke"  It's really cute, he bought me a penguin. Awww. :')

and the next day. me and ashton, did our project. and we presented it well in class though...

my second week in school was not that bad really, acacia didn't bother me anymore... but still harry doesn't text me, and he barely doesn't go online anymore. I called paul, and he texted me saying

"Sorry liz. there kinda busy. so many schedule..."

-----

LIZ'S POV:

So boring.. Danielle texted me saying, that she and liam are dating. well that's knew. I wish I was there with them. but there's this some part of me that wants to forget about them and start a new life, what should I do? should I follow it?. so many things running in my mind today... I heard a knock on the door I opened it and it was ashton with his happy go lucky face. He's really cute, and it matches his cute laugh..