Chapter 8

Chapter 8! :)).

Here ya go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIZ'S POV:

Im getting 17 this week yay! but I don't think harry remembers it after all, because they were too busy for their tour planning.  

Me and harry never spent time for each other again all he just  do is work. And it sucks that I'm still stuck at school. homeschool ofcourse.

They were too busy this week I saw there schedule and I don't want to ruined it just to celebrate my stupid birthday. so I'll just be quiet about it.

Harry's POV:

elizabeth really cares about our career she's really sweet and caring not just to me but to the boys too.

That's why they love lizzie so much.

She always attend to our every meeting no matter how tired she is from school.

One time I saw her sleeping at the couch, she was really adorable, and she looks cozy

Elizabeth is really amazing, she's not like the other girls that just care for fame and money or what they call 'bandwhore'

and I god almost forgot about her birthday..

"What should I do?!" I say as I lay down the couch. I'm really confuse, so I ask help from the boys

"throw her a suprise party that she wil never forget" zayn Insist

"don't worry hazza we will help you plan and decorate the party".  louis smirks

"But what about our schedule for that day?" I ask as I threw my hands in the air. relax harry.

"We will just talk it down to simon, I'm sure he will agree to it." Niall smiles and I sigh.

---

the boys help me plan and decorate lizzie's suprise party, balloons were on the floor,a big sign hanging on the wall saying Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!  Wines, foods, colored swirly foil hung on the walls, Presents then her birthday cake.. this is stupid I feel like i am treating her like a 10 year old.

while we were decorating for tonight's party lou keeps lizzie distracted using lux, so that she  will not look for us. 

Finally we finished decorating, everything was set.