Chapter 49

*Im awake now but my eyes are still sleeping, My head hurts, and I didn't shower last night, and I feel like somebody's legs are covering my stomach, somebody's breathing in my ear, and somebody's hugging my arm, WAIT WHAT?!?!.... I opened my eyes, And I look to my right, I found harry was the one breathing in my ear, and I look to my left I found perrie hugging my arm. I can't move a muscle! my back is hurting, are we sleeping at the floor?! I tried to shake my arm to wake perrie up, But she's a heavy sleeper, So I turned my head to harry and I tried to call him, and he opened his eyes, and I tried to call help to him and he just smirk and went to the bathroom, I tried to scan the room, I found niall sleeping at the couch, El and louis' legs are covering my stomach, dani's hugging liam and liam's face is at my feet, and zayn is facing the floor.. Geeze, We got really drunk I think, and I think I was the first one to pass out because Im at the bottom at everybody, And I was trying to move and I saw harry at the edge of the door looking at me while brushing his teeth, And I mouthed at him "HELP ME" And he just returned to the bathroom, and after 2 mins of laying down and staring to the ceiling, I heard some laugh, And I look to my right, I found harry laughing his head off at the couch, ang his hand went to his pocket and he took out his phone, and took a picture of us laying down, And I took out my phone using my right hand aswell, And I went to harry's twitter,  and I found a newly post pic. a pic of us ofcourse, Captioned

"This idiot can't move. HAHAHA! @Liz_Sydney"

And I commented..

"DICK!! HELP ME OUT OF HERE! I CAN'T BREATH! SRSLY HAZ!"

And harry just cheekily smiled at me after he read the tweet, So I let out a heavy breath, and I tried to wake perrie up until she let go of my arm and turned around and she spoke "Nooo. Im tired, Leave me alone" and I let out a sigh. and I helded my left arm, It was sweating because of perrie. and I  sat and El and lou's legs went to my legs, And I scratched my head, And harry said "Need any help?..Asshole?" and I rolled my eyes. And said "If I got out from here, The next thing you'll know is your face is being slap with a fish!" and haz went to the fridge and opened it and said evily "What fish? O! the fish that perrie cooked last night. O yeah I remember, That was delicious, thank you for buying that." And I gave  him an annoyed look and he just smiled at me cheekily. And after a few minutes of him watching me suffer, He went outside. And he didn't told me where's he going. So I just return from what I have doing for the past 30 mins. And I can't feel my legs anymore, Because of ELOUNOR. So I poke el while saying "El. Get up. El. el. Hellloooo. el. Wake up el. I can't feel my legs anymore el!" So I just face the floor and I crawled until my legs are finally slipping, And I got up. and I stretched my arms and shouted "FINALLY!" and dani got shock and got awake. And I said "O. Sorry love." And I took a peek of the clock and it's 8:30 am now. Geeze. I've been trying to get up at 8. And finally I can brush my teeth now and comb my hair. And after that. I went outside too. Leaving the partypoopers sleeping at the floor. And went down to the lobby. I saw harry at the couch looks like he's texting caroline. So I went up again. And I scanned the room. See If I can find something. That is not 'worth of smell'. And I did I found  2 beers.

HARRY'S POV:

*So I was busy texting caroline. And suddenly my phone buzzed it was liz calling*

"Hello? Harry? HELP ME HARRY!"

"What? Where are you?"

"Im here at a park near the hotel! please help me. I tried to find you and*call ended*" 

"Hello? HELLO!? Elizabeth" 

Shit. I think she didn't saw me at the lobby... So I ran outside to the park. And when I got there. There's no one. So I tried calling liz  and I heard a buzzing I looked down And I saw her phone. So I picked it up and the screen of her phone began to pop out a message it says "5 4 3 2 1 turn around dick head" Then whn I did. The next thing I know that liz is pouring beers in me. and she said "Gotcha dick head." And I ruined her hair. and I annoyed her aswell. and she said "harry stop it!" And I did and I was standing infront of her. and she said "you're really annoying to be honest" And I took a bunch of her hair and scrubbed it in her face So I impersonated her and I teased"gotcha dick. you're really annoying dick head, Harry's a dickhead, dick head.".

LIZ'S POV

*Harry was really annoying. And I can't breath easily because of my hair. And I heard some girls laughing, And harry heard it too so he stop and we tried to look for it, until we saw a girls I think they're like 7 of them. And I told them "Can we help you?" And they walk closely to us and..

"Can we have a picture please?"

"O sure yeah." -Harry replied.

"with Elisa" - A girl asked

"uhh-- sure"- I replied with a smile

"Individually"- Me and harry exchange look and agreed. 

And then While they were taking pics with him. I can't stop laughing unti one of them asked me "excuse me but why are you laughing Elisa?" "Nothing. It's just. I can't believe that you guys can still smell harry HAHA!"

"To be honest. He doesn't smell good today"

"AHAHA! it's because  I poured beer on him"

And me and the girl laugh along until harry came in and said "It's your turn asshole" and before the pic I said

"waiiiit. Can me and dickhead have a picture first?" Then they all asked me "Who's dickhead?" and I call harry and "Haz! they wanna know who's dickhead" And then harry walked in and said "Hi. Im dickhead and she's asshole. Can me and asshole have a picture first?" "wait you mean in our camera?" And harry said "No no no. Try it with asshole's cam. just kidding ofcourse your cam silly." Then they all laugh before taking us a pic. And they said there goodbyes.

------

Heeeey. Sorry for my slow update. uuuughh. thaank youu for still reading my pointless fanfic/imagine. Idk what to call to this. Pleaseee comment and we'll have a little chat pleaseeeeee.