Chapter 70

Elizabeth's POV:

I wake up and I took a peek to the window and the sky is blue? wait what? I checked my phone and I barely didn't notice I woke up early, I sitted to the edge of the bed and stretched my arm up.. I went to the kitchen and get some water.. I'm alone and up early...

I sitted at my window sit and watch as the dark sky turns light. I saw luke jogging. that made my day early seeing my boyfriend in the morning doing his routine..

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. and got dress.

I locked the house and went to school.

I went up to my locker and grab the books needed and headed to my room. School is boring I have to admit. good thing that few weeks left until graduation. 

"Hey elizabeth! It's been days since we didn't saw you"  Cassidy say as she hugged me. I just gave her a smirk and we sitted and class started..

**

me and cassidy walked through the halls. and went to our locker.

"Hey. hey. they're posting something come on" cassidy say as she drag my hand and jog her way to the big pink paper that just got hung.

"Oh my god!" She squealed and cupped her mouth.

"What is it love?" I say softly.

"It's prom!" She squealed again. 

"You don't have to squeal" I chuckled.

"well. you know this is my favorite event in school, because here you're gonna see how the boys do their effort to asked you out" She say as she walked towards the cafeteria.

"Oh. that's why you're squealing. It's just prom cassidy" I say softly.

"Just prom?!" She raised her voice.

"alright! It's not 'just prom' it's 'the prom'' I say doing the qoute sign.

" I just notice that you're kinda soft and quiet today." She say opening the cafeteria door.

"Well I'm not that 'recovered' though' I'm still not feeling well." I say.

we went to our same old sit with troy celeste and logan.

"Look over there." celeste say as she pointed to a 'couple' I think. making out.

"Who's that?" Cassidy asked as she sip her juice.

"Acacia and jake making out" Celeste smirked.

I saw troy sigh rested his head to his arm hiding his face.

"Oh my god. she's such a slut-"

"Come on guys stop it. stop caring what with others are doing" I say.

"Thank you elizabeth thank you so much" Troy say as he putted out his two hands.

"Besides they're a slut anyway don't waste your time on them." I continued and giggled.

"Oh my God" troy say in annoyance, I heard logan celeste and cassidy laugh.

"so! who's your prom date logan?" I asked.

"Celeste" Logan smiled.

"What?" Celeste say as she raised her eyebrow.

"Please?" Logan pleaded.

"Make an effort first" celeste say as she stood up and walk away.

logan rested his head on the table.

"Ow" I whispered and did an O shape with my mouth. 

"How about you troy?" I asked resting my chin on my hand