Chapter 64

HARRY'S POV:

It's been just 3 days since she was gone, but it feels like years! I miss her!!. But she's busy with school. Ugh. I'm here at my bedroom with the boys, I just can't stop scrolling up and down to my camera roll and staring at all of me and liz's picture together.. It sucks really. I putted my phone down and rest my head at the pillow and isgh before looking out at the window. the boys are singing torn while niall is strumming his guitar....

then I heard my phone buzzed. and it popped up Lizzie<3

"I miss you haz. :(. xx"

"I'm in hell without you liz. </3" -H

"I just go anywhere to get you out of my mind but it never works. I wanna hug you. :("

"Lizzie I've been going crazy. :(, but paul said in april we will be in aussie"

"April is yet far from february. :(" 

"Go get rest. I love you, Text me if yo u have any problem. xx- H"

"But I have one. I missed you. I want to cuddle, our memories keeps on flashing through my mind. :("

"You're making me cry ya know? -H"

"well im sobbing."

"No. don't I'll be there... in april"

"I mean I'll be back... for you. xx"

I called her and I hear her crying through the phone God it's killing me.. I just sang through the phone, to make her calm.

you know I'll be

Your life, your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgement is clouded

Like tonight's sky

I can hear her heavy sleepy breathing, "Goodnight. I love you." I say before hanging up.

I just sang what my head is thinking in every tone.

Cause even though every night you what I'll say, Good bye.

Baby, you don't have to worry, I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you. you.

lately i've been going crazy, So I'm coming back for you back for you back for you. you 

"Hey. harry." I hear niall snapping me out.

"Yeah?" I turned to him.

"What did you just sang?" He asked strumming his guitar.

"I don't know really. I just sang the words that my minds wants to say" I shrugged my shoulders.

 'Want to make a song tomake you feel better?" He smiled. 

"Sure... I guess" I replied.

"Come on. It'll be fun." He smirked.