Chapter 10

Harry's POV:

She wanted to have sex with me but I didn't. Because her parents trusted me on her and she was drunk she doesn't even know what she's doing. thank god I controlled myself that was close.

I was going to left the room until she talked a little before falling asleep I didn't understand a thing she said.

I close her door and I see louis on his bedroom with a book on his side.

"Why are you still not sleeping?" I ask as I unbotton my pants.

"How important elizabeth is to you??" Louis changes the topic.

"More than my career. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be in One Direction. if it wasn't for her. For sure now I am still working at the bakery." I climb on the bed.

"Why you and liz aren't dating yet? I mean you really love each other, You're more than a couple when you two hangout. and we ship you two. really." Louis smiles 

"O that. uhh- We made a promise to each other that we will wait until were 18 then we will start dating." I answer.

"and the way she looks at you, it's just unbelievable it's like she's nothing without you." Louis says.

"You go to sleep men.  I'm sure you're really tired and drunk too." I smirk.

"Me tired? Me drunk?! Bitch please! I am louis william tomlinson.I'm to sassy to be tired" He laughs. that's kinda disturbing for what he said.

"Yeah. Right. Well I just go outside to get some fresh air." I walk out of bed. am I the only one who isn't that drunk in this building?

"Suit yourself. Goodnight pumpkin."