Chapter 43

Niall is my 'date' for tonight, Me and simon didn't talk about caroline, because he said he still have a xfactor to judge too... We were on the way to the club and we got in with no paps, thank god for tonight, I dance and drink.

"Can I have this dance?" niall ask as the slow song begins and I nod.

"You look gorgeous for a sick person" Niall giggles.

"Niall. You have taco now. What else do you want? stop fooling me." I giggle with him.

I laugh at him and I pull him closer to me, I thought he was harry, so I hugg him while dancing I got carried away, I open my eyes, and I see harry and caroline kissing.

"Please make it stop." I whisper to myself as I started to cry on niall's shoulder.

"Lizzie? Are you okay? Why are you cryin-" Niall notice me and he follow my eyes and it landed to harry and flack

"sit down first, I don't want you crying, don't look at the back where they are." he adds as he guide me to a high chair at a bar. I did what niall told me to, I ended up on watching them dance, it was modern dance time again.

"and What's your name babe?" some guy ask me as me handed me a vodka.

"Elizabeth. Hi" I respond not looking to him but I accepted the vodka.

"I'm coby. Can we go for another drink?" He says.

"Sure." I smile.

I got drunk easily, I grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor, me and cory dance and dance, until he wrap his arms around my waist, and started kissing my neck, when suddenly I hear to music stop I turned around and it was harry beating coby? or cory? I don't know, but his face is aready covered with blood caroline tried to stop harry from punching him, but harry push her away.  i've been wanting to do that to her, thank you harry. mysubconcious says.

"Harry! Please stop. stop it! stop!" I shout as I grab his arms but he jerk away, I fall to the ground and eleanor shouted my name, harry stop and he look at me before he walks to me and help me to stand up.

HARRY'S POV:

"are you okay.elizabeth, I am sorry" I say as I help her up and she didn't talk.

I saw liz and another boy kissing her in the neck I got really angry from what I saw, I mean he's not even her boyfriend, the fuck she tries to harrass lizzie, I walk in and punch the man and beat the shit out of him, and the music turned off and the boys looked at me, liz shouted but I didn't mind her. until I hear eleanor's voice shouted elizabeth I look back and elizabeth ws already lying on the floor, she was crying and she was holding her head and her hair was really messy,  My whole world cracked up, I stand up and walk close to her and I help her to stand up before we left the club, on our way out paps, found out we're here, and I hold liz closer to me god she is so drunk we can't even walk straight on our way out, we return to the hotel and left them all to the club.