Chapter 44

LIZ'S PV:

we drove back to the hotel, we didn't had a talk,I just look out of the window still crying.then his phone begun to rang, I look at his phone, caroline is calling. but he didn't answer it..we finally reach the hotel and got into our room, harry smash the door closed and I jump a little, I sit on the couch beside the door while harry continued to break things in our room.

"What the fuck was that!? answer me elizabeth for god sakes!." Harry shout as he walks close to me and I remain silence.

"What?! Even though I have a girlfriend now doesn't mean, I'm gonna leave you alone!" Harry grab my arms and shake me.

"That's the point harry.." I whisper as he ungrab me and walk across the room pulling his hair up.

"What?" He ask.

"You've change. When you started dating caroline." I say and cry again.

"So what? You're getting jealous? liz You're not my girlfriend, you're just my bestfriend, You don't control my life. You're just a part of it." Harry shouts. that breaks my heart to pieces.

"then why are you still doing this things to me?! beating the shot out of someone acting like you care when you really don't!" I stand and shout.

"damn elizabeth why are so immature now!" he shouts as he opens the door

"harold you don't know her well. one day you'll gonna regret all of this.." I say

He walks out of the room. I sat on the floor and I rested my head on my knees...

HARRY"S POV:

I storm out of the room I really need to get out of there, I see the boys walking towards me, but I just pass them zayn tried to ask me what happen but I just continued to walk.

LIZ'S POV:

I hear a knock on the door but i ignore it, I jsut continued to cry.

"elizabeth." I hear eleanor's voice.

"are you okay?" she ask ad I still didn't move. I feel footstep getting close to me. danielle pull my hands off my face.

"hey." she tried to smile, I hug her and break down in tears on her shoulder.