Chapter 74-75

"harry please stop.." I say as I walk in the boys room.

"Oh come on. Just last one. I promise" He say as he half giggle.

"Why?" Zayn ask as he takes a  sip to his glass of water.

"He wouldn't stop saying lame jokes" I raise my hand in the air before sitting on the couch and niall just laugh.

"o come on!. I saw you laughing at one of my jokes before we enter here." He smiles and I just roll my eyes.

"I heard one of harry's jokes" Liam utters before resting his chin on his hand.

"And what do you think about it?" zayn ask as he turns his head were liam's at.

"Terribly awful" liam laughs and I join in

"See!" I say as I lift my hand to harry and he just roll his eyes.

"last one. please and i'll shut up." He begs. and I look to liam and raise my eyebrows he nods.

"Alright-"

"Yes!"

"Last one" I warn.

"Why did the baboon say to the giraffe 'why the long face' "

"Why?"

"Because he thought his neck was his face" he laughs and at the same time claps I just stare at him.

"if louis was here, he would have throw something hard to you just to shut you up." Liam say and niall and zayn agrees and I smirk.

"Wanna go for lunch?" I ask zayn niall and liam who is just staring at harry, they nod before leaving harry alone in the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Liz? Liz. Lizzie" I hear someone calling me. I open my eyes and I see luke's worried face..

"Hm?" I ask as I stretch my arms up.

"you scared me" He utters as he cup his chest and I gave him a curious look.

"you were crying a while ago." He says. what? flashbacks. shit. I thought- wha- huh-? I just stare at the window at my room.. well luke woke me up last night and we went to my room and we continued to sleep.. 

"Are you alright?" he ask as he look into my eyes and I nod before sitting. 

"do you have plans today?" He ask as he fixes his hair.

"Uh-. no, I don't have any. why?"I say as I stand up.

"Nothing. Just asking." He smile and I went to the bathroom.

"Do you have band pratice today?" I shout as I take my toothbrush.

"Yeah. Why?" He shouts back. I hear his phone ring and he answers it, I just listen to his voice.

"hello?"

"Dude. don't you think it's kinda early to start a band practice?" 

"a gig?"

"Where?"

"I'm here at lizzie's why?"

"alright. i'm going." 

I return to the room and brush my hair.

"Who's that?" I ask as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"It's michael." He replies.