Chapter 59

HERE YA GO! :)))))))

Please COMMENT AND VOTE. :))! xx.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LIZ'S POV: 

The first week of tour was not that bad actually it's not that awkward because of our closeness, but they were still nervous when coming up on stage, they're not still that 'used to it' at big crowds like this, I mean wow a minute past and there tickets were already sold out.. And one time liam opened up to me that he wants to court danielle and he ask for my help because Im close to danielle, so I invited danielle perrie eleanor at one of the boys concerts. and we went back at the crowd to watch the boys concert, others were asking for perrie's autograph and pic because of 'little mix' others were asking for dani because she a great dancer, and others asking for eleanor, because she's a model, and me and taco just watch the boys because I have no talent at all 'lol.' and I just hade a chat with a group of girls back at the crowd while watching the boys.

"you're all pretty!" One of them said.

"Thank you."  We all four said at the same time and the girls giggled and we dance to the beat of their song. and we all had our pics all five of us together with taco. and until we heard the boys talking now thanking everyone. 

"We would like to thank you all for spending your time with us. we're seriously thankful, and we have no idea that this big potential will happen for us." Louis had tears of joy in his.

"We can you see in the back! We can see you on the left! We can see you on the right! and finally we can see you on the front." Harry shouted.

"And. we would like thank 4 lovely girls and niall's girlfriend for coming in here! Can you zoom in it to there faces." liam requested as he points to the back of the crowd.

As the camera search for us, they found us and we just wave to the camera. and the crowd looked at us.

"Oops! there they are! Hi perrie!" zayn shouted waving his hands

"zayns like you alot you know perrie?" Harry said.

"Yeah like non stop" Liam continued.

"Yeah? What about danielle peazer? Louis stated and raised his eyebrows. and zayn and niall laughed and harry spit the water that his drinking.

"What about eleanor calder?Huh?" Harry pouted and crossed his arms.

"Hahahaha! What about Elizabeth Sydney?" Niall laugh and pointed at the screen where my face at I just hid my face because of the shame. and together with the girls.

"What about taco puppy?" Zayn laughed. 

"Hey don't involve my girlfriend here" Niall said.

"The crows getting mad alright, we're not all taken. *crowd goes wild again.* However only niall and louis is" Harry said and looked at the screen. 

"iWould you show these lovely directioners, who's niall's and louis girlfriend is." Zayn said.

and the screen automatically went to eleanor who was holding taco.

"ah. There is my beautiful girlfriend." Niall threw a flying kiss.

"Niall. Don't feed taco too much. look how fat she is now" Louis said.

"Sorry. She wants to eat what I eat."  Niall giggled.

as weeks passed. and the last day of tour for january. we celebrated it at the tour bus with perrie, eleanor, dani and the boys. we had some beers. and we all know that still no one is legal to drink but we don't care.

"Well tonight is the last of lizzie with us" Perrie said, and the room went quiet and they all began to tear up.

"Cheer up guys. i'll be in your tour if you'll have a aussie tour." I weakly smiled wiping the tear away.

"We will missed you" Eleanor cried and smiled. and louis pulled her in and kissed his head.

"Especially me" A deep raspy voice said. and we looked at him, until we saw harry's red eyes.

"Harry.' I sigh and lean my head to th right, I became more week seeing harry like that.

"I'm sorry i know that I've said to you that I'm not gonna cry but I just can't stop it." He look down and wiped his tears. I hugged him tightly.

"I'll always call you no matter how the timezone sucks." I whispered and he giggled a little.

"Before I leave you all, Can I have a group hug?" I requested throwing my other hand for them to enter. and they all begun to "AWWE" and hug me.

"I'll be back.PROMISE"  I cried.