Chapter 78

LIZ'S POV:

I open my eyes as my alarm clock went on.. I still need some sleep even though i slept in early last night because luke didn't agree that i'll watch their gig again but he texted me that it was wonderful and that he is so excited to film their first music video on saturday... I stand up and grab my towel before heading to the bathroom.. after I shower I putted my jeans on,my black 'los angeles' shirt, and lastly my white converse. I text luke saying goodmorning but he hasn't yet replied to me. I walk my way to school and as I enter, the hallway is full of 'prom signs' and posters and boy asking girl and girl squealing.. I went to my locker to get my books before heading to my class.. ofcourse cassidy will interview me about prom.

"So!. Do you have any prom date?" she nudge in to me as she smile.

"Well. No I haven't." I say as I push my hair behind my ear.

"come on! over 6 men ask you on a prom date and you haven't choose a single one elizabeth" cassidy threw her head back and at the same time she threw her hands in the air.

"7" I correct her, and at the same time giggle and she rolls her eyes, I notice ashton walked in to the room, my eyes went big and I laugh as loud as I could and his attention went mine.

"what are you laughing about?" Cassidy asks me. and I shake my head as I laugh. ashton has a sunburn on his face.. I stop myself from laughing as the professor walked in...

time passed and cassidy keeps on sending me paper with "find a date" writings I finally send her "I'm trying!" and she finally give up on sending me worthless crumpled paper. I finally think of whose my date will be! it's ashton, I think luke wouldn't mind.. I stand up as I hear the bell ring. finally its lunch time, i've been starving to death since this morning.

"ashton." I say he turns around and raise his eyebrow, I'm trying my best not to laugh.

"want to have lunch with us again?" I say, I ended up having a cheeky smile as I stop my 'incoming' laugh.

"I thought you'd never ask me again. ofcourse!" he smiles and I nod, we walk to the cafeteria together with cass aswell.

"did you found your prom date-"

"NO" I cut cassidy off, she's really getting into my nerves. we take our usual seat.

"Hey. what's all the fizz about?" I ask troy and celeste who is kinda debating.

"fizz?" logan ask.

"what's all the debating about" I say again, for logan to understand.

"celeste doesn't know what to wear for prom." troy explains to me.

"that's it?" I ask.

"what dress do you like more?" celeste say as she hands me her phone.

"I like the green one. its kinda good for you" I say handing back the phone.

"You see. I told you green looks good" troy says and celeste groans.. and I went back to eating.

"Do you know the story of tacos and the girl?" ashton ask as I finish my tacos.

"No.but do you know the story the boy with sunburn." I laugh

"okay that was a good one" I say and cup my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"No.it wasn't."Ashton defends and I didn't respond to him..

lunch has ended and I forgot to ask ashton to be my prom date... I enter my next class with cassidy, but our drama teacher is absent, so its lead to be a 40 minute break.. wait why am I the one who's going to ask a boy out on a promdate? ashton should feel special about this.