Chapter 7

LIZ'S POV:

I was so lonely without harry. But I always go to the Xfactor just to see them perform.

I really love him more than anything but when they got eliminated...again.

I thought that was the end for his..their dreams. But I was wrong that was only the beggining for them to have their own big break, simon manage to help them to become famous and have their dreams come true.

They became successful inch by inch and I never left their side.

One time harry and I talked about MOVING WITH HIM. and good thing that my parents agreed to it because they really trust harry. they knew that I was safe in the arms of harry.

me and harry shared a room...

they began to have more and more fans.

Fans know me too, well for just being harry's bestfriend. I thought I was the one who's going to get alot of hate, I got scared that time, but then directioners were really supportive and friendly to me

Some are jealous too because of me and harry's sweetness but we didn't mind.

The boys knows me well and they accepted and love me like their own little sister they were the one  who protected me when I was getting bullied by some new directioners, because they thought that I was harry's girlfriend because me and harry were acting like a couple. But we cleared that up through twitter and thank god they understand us.