Chapter 77

LIZ'S POV:

"Do you know who were the girls are?" michael ask as we wait for calum.

"No actually I don't" I respond as I lick my ice cream.

"then why did they took a picture with you?" he ask.

"hey I got the ice cream for them, can you help me they might fall you know." calum says and I stand up.

"where's luke's?" I ask calum.

"Here" he says as he hands me cookies and cream.

"well. probably for being the hottest here in the beach" I say to michael before we leave the stand.

"o. that's why they took a picture with me too." he laughs and I join him. I hand luke's ice cream as they stand to their posistion in playing volleyball.

"wait. are we going to play volleyball while eating this?" I ask luke.

"No stupid." he laughs and I pout, he looks at me and he stick his ice cream to the tip of my nose and I groan as I remove it and he just laugh.

"alright! so whose team who's?" ashton says. what the fuck did he just said.

michael and ashton volunteered as team captain and they had a rock paper scissor challenge for picking their members, first attempt michael won "liz you're on my team" he says and ashton picked aleisha. second attempt ashton won and he picked luke and michael picked calum.

"let's start!" aleisha shouts.. and we started to play im a bit nervous to this, im scared that if one of these guys hit a ball on my face I swear to god.... i have to admit they're not the good players that I expected, but me michael and calum were a good team. i mean aleisha and the boys are good too, but michael is a better player than ashton.

"Yes we won again!" michael shout as I hit the ball and aleisha didn't recieved it.. calum shout in excitement, it's just a game, why are they so affected about it I have no choice but to ride with these two, I jump and michael hug me tight and I hug him back while jumping, it stayed a little before calum joins our group hug. I pulled out and looked at michael for a moment and he laughs.

"hey what time is it now?" calum ask and we all shrug our shoulders.

"come on let's go in and take a rest for a moment." aleisha says and we nod the boys' skin are red, goodluck with their sun burn later while they play.

"we should be home at 7, gigs' starts at 8" michael reminds us as he lie down to his bed.

"this is our last gig right?" calum ask as he sit down at the edge of the bed.

"I don't know. it depends" michael responds and we all stayed quiet for the past 10 minutes and I lie down and stared at the ceiling.

"babe" someone says as he shakes me I open my eyes and I didn't realize that I fell asleep, luke is seating beside me

"yes?" I say softly as I sit up straight and he's just there staring at me. his blue eyes that burns my eyes as he looks at me.

"where are they?" I say as I look around.

"they went out, michael here is buying you pizza now" he says and I can tell that me and michael's plan is already working, should I tease him more or should I tell the truth?

"did they just went out now or they were out a while ago" i ask.

"just now." he says.

"why didn't you went with them?" I ask softly.

"o I should've let michael stay here while I went with them, is that what you want?" he says sternly I bit my lips to stop myself from laughing because it really worked.