Chapter 28

"So what name do you want for this cutie?" -I asked.

"Is it a Boy or a girl?" -Harry replied. *lifted the pup's right leg to see THE PART.

"Boy" -I replied. "Wait let me thin- O look danielle's here" -Harry exclaimed.

*I turned around and scanned the entrance of the park, until I saw a tall girl with straight golden brown hair, wearing a black tank top and a blue short. 

"Is that her?" - I asked.

"Yes... danielle! Over here!" -Harry Exclaimed. And raise his right hand for danielle to see him.

*Then she walks closer and faster to us*

"Hi".-danielle said and gave harry a kissed in the cheek.

"You must be Eizabeth, Danielle." *She reached out her hand.

"Well. Yes. Hello. It's finally great to see you closer" 

"Ahaha. Sorry if we didn't got the chance to be friends last year. I was too busy practicing for the xfactor"

"It's okay"

"O hey. Who is this cutie?!" *Danielle got attracted by the puppy, she widened her eyes and grab the puppy

"Well. Me and harry is still thinking of what could be the puppy's name"

"O that's a hard one, well. If I had a puppy I would name it LOKI" -Danielle said.

"Well. That's kinda unique" -Harry Replied.

*Dani smiled for what harry said. And she just played with the puppy. to make her self occupied.*

"O look liam and niall, just finish FOOD SHOPPING". -I said jokingly.

"Food shopping? But you have many food here." -Dani asked.

"Well. Niall is with us.  And he's an eating machine." -harry giggled.

"Well. Im gonna make some sandwich for niall,you know how hurt his face gets, when I don't or don't want to make him sandwich" -I replied.

"Yeah. Remember when last time you forgot to make him one? He didn't talk to you like 3 days, until you made him his favorite sandwich. OOOO!. Make me too, I love it how you make sandwich." -Harry exclaimed. 

"Yeah.Okay." I replied.