Chapter 36

*After that, we have 2 cabins, 1 for theboys and one for the girls, We had a girl talk with el and dani*

"Liz are you and harry dating?" Dani asked.

"No. Not yet." I said.

"Why?" E asked.

"We're waiting until we're 18." I replied.

'Why don't you want now? I mean you two act like a couple really,  you two look perfect and you two are to sweet when you're together." dani said.

"Pssh. They're always together, O and they sometimes kiss in the lips.' El smiled.

"Yeah. Well. I really love him, And now I really want him to be my boyfriend, But we made a deal until Im 18." I said.

"How about you and louis el?" Dani asked.

"Im just gonna wait for him to ask me on a date.

"You mean you like louis?" smiled.

"Why I wouldn't like him? He's the man that I've been looking for." El answered.

"That's sweet. What about you dani?" I asked.

"If liam ask me out. Why not?" Dani smiled.

"Well. That went well. The boys are hanging out tonight, they said that they are going to a club." El said.

"I know. Haven't you heard that flack has a crush on harry." Dani said.

"What? Flack? As in Caroline flack? The 45 year old?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's the reason why they're going to a club." dani said.

"How did you 2 know about it?" I asked.

"We heard it, The boys talked about it." El replied.

"O. Okay. Im going sleep. Im not feeling well. I wish I could stay up all night to you guys" I said.