Chapter 47

Niall's POV:

"Pst niall, niall" I heard a soft voice, and someone poking me, I opened my eyes, And I saw lizzie beside at the edge of the bed, "Can you come with me?" She whispers at me "Why are you awake already? it's only 7am" I whispered back "Just come with me,please?" she gave me a puppy face "NO" I said it a little bit louder "Shh. I'll buy you breakfast" She stood up and walk up to the door and looked at me again, I sighed and stood up and said "You're lucky that I can't say NO when it comes to food" She smiled at me again and said "Get dress up we're going somewhere, and don't wake the boys up"  before leaving the room.

LIZ'S POV:

While me and niall was in starbucks, he kept on asking me.... "Where are we going? Why are you taking me out for starbucks this morning?" "Nothin, I just want to talk to you that's all" I respond in like a 7 year old girl tone. "Alright. What do you want?" He layed down his coffee "Ugh. How do you that I was lying?" I respond it again in an annoying tone "EASY. Because you're Elizabeth AHAHA" He smiled.

"Alright, Well. Since xmas is almost near, I want to buy a gift to all of you, And I don't know were to go to, so I chose you..." I said

"keep going.." He replied.

"Can you go to the mall with me? Please?" I replied with a faster and higher tone.

"Ugh. You know I hate shopping, Why can't you just ask someone else?" he said while taking a bite of his pancake.

"El. is busy with louis, dani has a project to go to. and liam wants to watch dani, Zayn is sleepy, And you're just hungry, So I'll just buy you food while we're in the mall" 

"Er- hello? You forgot about harry?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Er- hello? He's with caroline?" I teased him.

"FINE" He replied.'

-----

Sorry If I was updating slower and slower. :((. Just a little busy from hell/school. :((. Thanks for the views! :)) Please talk to meee, So what do you think about my story? :((, Im still doing my best to update fast enough. :))