"Let me show you something."

"Val...Val..."

Someone is shaking me. I roll over and grab at the sheets trying to tug them back over me. They get pulled away. I groan in protest. Next thing I know strong arms are picking me up, holding me against a hard body and carrying me out of the bedroom into the bathroom.

I open my eyes and peer blearily up into the amused expression on Matt's face.

"You need a bath," he smirks faintly, wrinkling up his nose.

I blink at him and twist my head slightly catching sight of the glowing numbers of the clock radio. "Shit...it's-"

Matt cuts me off gently, "Don't worry about it. I made us Tacos. But, you stink...so wash first."

I pout at him. "What do you mean I stink? Didn't even do anything to get smelly..."

He gives me a look; I lower my eyes. He stands me by the bathtub and leans in to test the water. He's already filled the tub.

I bite my lip nervously. "Master?"

He glances sideways at me. "Yeah?"

"How long've you been up?" You see I'm the one who should be up first, organising food and stuff. He looks at me for a long moment, straightening and folding his arms over his chest. I wait hoping he's not mad with me.

He's trying to frown, but then the corners of his lips quirk and he shakes his head. "Half an hour. But don't worry, 'kay? I'll let it go this time."

I nod clasping my hands behind my back.

Matt chuckles lightly. "C'mon off with that shirt."

All I'm wearing is one of Matt's old Guns 'n' Roses shirts; it's far too large for me. I hesitate and he cocks an eyebrow at me. I pull it off in one fluid motion and drop it to the floor.

Matt turns back to the tub, and checks the water once more. "Good. You can get in."

I step in; Matt grips my arm lightly to support me. I send a grateful smile his way, as I slide down into the warm water.

He stands looking down at me.

I tilt my head at him. "What're you thinking, Master?"

Matt licks his lips his eyes travelling over my body. I shiver and wrap my arms around myself.

He clucks his tongue at me. "Don't do that. I like looking at you."

I flush and drop my arms into the water exposing my breasts to his appraisal. He smiles at me then he grips the hem of his top and pulls it up. I stiffen realising that he's going to join me.

He catches my eye. "Problem?"

Shaking my head I avert my gaze. I hear him sigh then the jingle of his buckle and the soft shish sound of his pants falling to the floor. Then the water sploshes and moves as he steps into the tub. It's lucky the bath is so big otherwise we'd never fit in together.

He slides down so his legs are beneath mine, slipping his hands under and lifting them to rest over his knees. A tremor runs down my body as I keep my eyes to the side, not wanting to see him. When I say that, I don't mean I don't want to see him in general...I'm talking about...well you know what I'm referring to.

I mean...it's just an awkward place, time to see all that. I know, it's silly, I've seen him naked and he's seen me naked and we have...slept together. Still, I get a little self-conscious.

"Valary?" My name on his lips, it draws my attention and I can't help but look to him. Matt's eyes are bright, questioning.

"Yes, Master?" I ask tentatively, curious as to what he wants.