Chapter 1 - Shopping Trip

Erza's POV

I walked into school after having that encounter with Jellal.

Alright, Erza. It's time to think about the positive things, and forget about
Jellal.

I breath out, smile, and keep walking. As I came close to my classroom, 3-A, I saw my good friends, Lucy and Wendy, waiting for me. (Note: In this story, Wendy is the same age as Erza, Lucy, Natsu, and Gray. That is not true in the actual Fairy Tail manga/anime, Wendy is considerably younger than them in the manga/anime. Wendy is a major part of this story. so I decided to make them the same age in this story. Back to the story!)
"Ohayo, Erza-san!" Wendy exclaimed, waving at me.
"Ohayo," I replied.
"Something wrong, Erza-san?" Lucy asked.
"I'll tell you later. Now's not a really good time." I answered.
"Uhn, Alright." Lucy smiled. All of the sudden, Natsu came up behind me and tried to scare me. I gave him what everyone calls "The Famous Erza Death Stare". He squeaked, and then entered the classroom. Lucy, Wendy, and I walked into the classroom behind him.
Class was about to start, and Gray was late as usual (probably off somewhere trying to find his clothes). A few minutes later, he walked in, hands in his pockets, shirtless.
"MR. FULLBUSTER! PLEASE PUT A SHIRT ON!!!!!" Mrs. Strauss exclaimed. Natsu laughed, and (of course) they fought. After it got kind of out of hand, I got up and separated them.

After school during the same day, Lucy, Wendy, and I decided to go shopping at the mall.
"It's almost Christmas," Lucy smiled. Today was our last day of school, now it's winter break.
"I don't know what I should get Romeo..." Wendy said, embarrassed. Lucy nudged her, and she blushed.

(Another note: Romeo is also the same age as Erza, Wendy, Natsu, Lucy, and Gray in this story. I realize that is not realistic to the series, but Romeo and Wendy are major factors in this story, and having them in a different grade would make it all the more hard to have them factor in the story.)

Wendy and Romeo started dating last year, on Valentine's Day. They study every school day at the Library, and when they're not there, they are most likely at Romeo's house, and usually when she's there, she cooks Macao and Romeo dinner because Wendy is an amazing cook (she learned from me, of course).

"Erza-san, Lucy-san, could you help me find a present for Romeo..?" Wendy asked. Lucy giggled, I smiled.
"You know Romeo will love anything you give him, Wendy. As long as it's from you, whatever it is, he'll love it and treasure it." I smiled down at Wendy, since she's a lot shorter than most of the girls in our grade.
"You're right, Erza-san. I was thinking about making some homemade cookies...would you at least help me make them?" Wendy begged.
"Sure. I'll teach you just this once and then next time you can do it by yourself." I smiled.
"HEY! I'm here too!" Lucy sobbed. Wendy and I both laughed.

LONGER PART FOR YOU GUYS! If you want more longer parts like this, comment letting me know you do. I won't know if you want it unless you tell me you do. Anyways, have a great day. ~Delilah