Chapter 22 - The War Is Over

Narrator's POV

After Natsu and Lucy's moment, Erza defeated an Ice wizard from Phantom Lord. Gray fought his hardest against him but he couldn't do it. So Erza swooped in and saved him, and beat the Phantom Ice Wizard.

Wendy decided not to stay behind and watch. She went up to Gajeel, who was fighting another Dragon Slayer, who was from Phantom Lord.

"SKY DRAGON'S ROAR!" Wendy shouted. It sent the only known to Gajeel Dragon Slayer flying. The last one standing was the Headmaster of Phantom Lord Jose, once again. The Headmaster went and castes Fairy Law, just like the first battle with Phantom Lord. Jose was completely and utterly dead now.

"The War is Over, my children," the Headmaster called out from the top of the building. Everyone cheered and clapped and high-fived each other.

Lucy fell to the ground. She couldn't move. Natsu went and helped her. But it was actually...too late.

Natsu screamed and began to cry.

No...Lucy...you can't leave me...

Hey guys! Sorry for lack of uploads. I've stared a new fanfiction type of thing called Fairy Tail One Shots. If you'd like to get in on more shipping action, go check that out. I'm sorry this chapter is short. I've been working really hard on my other fanfiction. Extra long chapter for you guys coming soon.