Chapter 25 - Graduation

Third Person POV

Today's the day. The day they're all going to graduate and leave high school.

But first, they need to say their goodbyes.

It was now time for the graduation ceremony. The person who was given the job of saying the speech for the seniors who will be leaving was Erza Scarlet.

Erza walked up to the front, with her eyes still locked onto Jellal. He nodded at her to let her know he believes in her, and she smiled.

"Hello, Fairy Tail High. We are all--" Erza stopped and ripped up the paper that had the speech on it. "There. That's better. Anyways, hello Freshmen, Sophomores, and soon to be Seniors. Today is us seniors last day here. But we'll still be around. Lucy, would you come up here please?" Lucy pointed at herself as to ask, 'me?'. Erza nodded. Lucy got up and walked to the front, she then smiled at the crowd.

"Alright, Fairy Tail High. I know how much you guys adore us and our destructive ways," Lucy looked at Natsu and smiled. "but we've gotta leave. We've gotta go....TO FAIRY TAIL ACADEMY!" Everyone cheered as loudly as they could.

And that's the last chapter of this book. DONT GET OUT YOUR PITCHFORKS YET!!!! I'm already working on the next book. I hope you enjoyed!