Chapter 12 - Kagura Mikazuchi

Erza's POV

Today is January 12th, Jellal has to go home soon. But I won't get all sad.

Jellal and I are out grocery shopping, but something doesn't feel right with Jellal. He seems...different.

"Hey Jellal?" I say.

"Yes?" he answers, smiling down at me.

"You seem upset. Is something bothering you?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah a little bit. You remember how I got hurt?" he replied. I nod. "Well, it wasn't an 'accident'. After you left Wendy's house that day, some woman, about your height, came in and shot me. She was trying to kill me."
"Wendy and Grandine know, don't they?" I ask, and then immediately face palm in my head. OF COURSE THEY DID IT'S THEIR HOUSE DAMMIT ERZA.
"Yeah. They saw. They saw some of her features, as did I. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I didn't really remember much but it's all starting to come back to me." Jellal explained, as he continued to push the cart down the milk aisle. "Do we need more milk?"
"Yeah, we used it all making strawberry cake and eating milk and cookies (GOOD SONG BY MELANIE MARTINEZ GO CHECK IT OUT)." I answer. Jellal nods, and goes to grab more milk. A woman, about my height, with long black silvery hair reaches for the same milk container.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--" the girl said. Jellal cut her off.

"You take it," Jellal says smiling at her. She looks surprised.

"Thank you very much...I'm sorry for..yeah." she said, blushing.

"I'm Jellal. Jellal Fernandes. Nice to meet you." Jellal said, smiling at her. He reaches back into the milk section and grabs a smaller milk container.

"I'm Kagura..." she trailed off.

"Kagura.....?" Jellal said.

"Mikazuchi," she finished. I fell on my knees. Jellal rushed over to me, dropping the milk container.

"Erza? What's wrong?" Jellal asked. I covered my mouth, trying to stop myself from screaming. I was already crying. Kagura walked over to me.

"You're...Simon's sister..." I said, still trying to contain myself. She nodded shyly. I got up and hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry,"

"It's.." she stopped, she was crying.

"I know you..." I whispered in her ear. "You were in that village when they invaded, weren't you?" Her eyes widened.

"Yes, but... no...it couldn't have been..." she continued to have tears upon tears roll down her face. I smiled at her.

"Yes, I was the one who helped you hide from them." I hugged her again as she continued to tear up. 

Jellal and I went home after that. He carried one bag of groceries in and I carried the rest. I felt horrible for Kagura...Simon's death was my fault and now because of me her big brother is dead. Jellal came into my room that night probably because he heard me crying. It's all my fault...

Thank you for reading this chapter of Crimson Red! Keep the support up, and I'll keep publishing a new chapter at least twice a day. Also, this weekend I might only be able to post a new chapter once a day because I'll probably forget to write and end up watching anime instead.

Anyways, I hope you had or have a good day, wherever it is you are, I love each and everyone of you that reads this story and supports it. Also, I think I'm going to start asking a QOTD (Question(s) of the Day).

Today's questions are... 1. Do you like Kagura? 2. Who's your favourite Fairy Tail couple? 3. What's your favourite Romance anime?

See you guys in the next chapter which I'm going to start working on right now and then probably publish later today. Bye-bye!