Chapter 15 - One Big Happy Family

Lucy's POV

The next day, Jellal and Erza came to school together. It was raining, so I assume they drove.

Natsu and I are in a bit of a situation, but we'll make it through together because we love each other with all our hearts.

Flashback to New Year's Eve....(3rd Person POV)

"Natsu?" Lucy said, with Natsu next to her in their bed. Lucy and Natsu have been living together since New Year's. Explanations later.

"Yeah?" Natsu moaned.

"Are you awake?" she whispered.

"Obviously since I just say 'yeah'. What's up?" Natsu replied, turning towards Lucy who was on the other side of the bed. Lucy had her eyes closed, so Natsu kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes.

"There's something I need to tell you," Lucy murmured.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Natsu answered.

"I-" she stopped, and began to cry. Natsu grabbed her and pulled her into a tender embrace. "Natsu..." she continued to cry, but started to brighten up. "Please don't leave me no matter what I'm about to say, alright?" Natsu nodded. "I'm pregnant, Natsu." Natsu was astonished.

"But how?" Natsu said, confused.

"You know exactly how. And before you ask, yes, it's your baby." Lucy answered. Natsu nodded, and smiled.

"Alright." Natsu replied, while still embracing Lucy.

"Y-You're not mad?" Lucy sniffled, as a single tear rolled down her face. 

"Why would I be? I love you, Lucy. And we're graduating high school this year so... we can move out and buy a house and raise a family together." Natsu smiled, releasing Lucy from the embrace. Lucy looked at Natsu with surprise and happiness, and then began to cry once again, but this time, they were tears of joy.

End of flashback....(Back to Lucy's POV)

"I'm home," Natsu shouted. Natsu stayed after school to talk to Mrs. Strauss about college. Natsu and I decided not to go to college, but to put our family as our first priority after high school instead. "How's it going?"

"Everything is fine," I answered. Natsu walked into the living room, where I was sitting on the L-shaped couch. He walked towards where I was sitting and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him.

"That's good to hear." he looked down at my stomach. "Wouldn't want anything bad happening to this little guy, would we?" he said in a baby voice.

"We don't know the gender of the baby yet, Natsu." I giggled at the faces he was making at my stomach, as if the baby had been born.

"I'm hoping it's a boy, alright?" he smiled at me.

"Have you thought about a name?" I asked.

"Boys' names, yes." I rolled my eyes. "Natsu Jr."

"What a surprise." I giggled. "But seriously. Got any ideas?"

"I was being 100% serious." Natsu replied. I laughed.

"I was thinking....Nashi." I said.

"For a boy?" Natsu guessed.

"No, Nashi would be a girl's name. For a boy...well, I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I guess I'm hoping for a girl." I laughed.

"Doesn't matter, boy or girl, we'll still be one big happy family." Natsu said.

Random little chapter for all the NaLu fans. Anyways, I'll see you guys later.