Chapter 19 - Sparring

Quick Author's note: So this is weird as hell. Not used to writing chapters on this new phone. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Narrator's POV

The day had come. The day Phantom Lord and Fairy Tail had both agreed on, without any arguments involved. But now if it was Natsu and Gray they had sent to talk to them, then we might have had some problems. HEY!!! We're right here!!! Yeah yeah whatever you two.

All of the people who were assigned to fight against the new members of Phantom Lord were sparing with one another. Erza and Natsu. Gray and Lucy. Juvia and Yukino. Wendy and Gajeel. Romeo and Jellal (I'm so sorry Romeo). Levy was still learning so she was given the task of trying to get information on the new Phantom Lord.

Erza's POV (first time in a while)

"FIRE DRAGON: IRON FIST!" Natsu shouted.

"You should know by now that doesn't work." I said, requipping into my Flame Empress armor, and requipping my Sea Empress sword, and putting out the fire with it.

"NO FAIR!" Natsu yelled. I smirked.

Lucy's POV

"ICE MAKE: HAMMER!" Gray shouted, as a ice hammer started to fall on me.

"OPEN GATE OF MAIDEN: VIRGO!" I yelled. "STAR DRESS: VIRGO FORM!" My outfit then transformed into my star dress and a Virgo's Zodiac Sign appeared of my chest.

I won't go into detail, but I kicked his BUTT.

Juvia's POV

"WATER NEBULA!" I shouted. Yukino-sama's celestial spirit, Libra-kun, then changed the center of my gravity. I felt myself begin to fall by force. Yukino-sama is a lot stronger than Juvia expected.

Jellal's POV

Beginning of my fight with Romeo. I don't want to hurt him.

"Romeo, I want to warn you that my magic is---" I stopped being smelled something very foul. I looked up and saw that Romeo was smirking, with a yellow-coloured fire in his hand.

(I may be wrong on what Romeo shouts to cast his spells. I'm just going to make him a Rainbow Fire Dragon Slayer in this story, even though it's not exactly realistic to the actual anime/manga. Sorry.)

"RAINBOW FIRE DRAGON'S: CRUSHING WHITE FANG." Romeo shouted. Wow, he managed to directly hit me and do a minor amount of damage. This should be fun.

Sorry it's a little shorter. My bad. See ya.