Chapter 18 - Yukino

Hey guys! So this chapter is probably going to be the last chapter I publish with this phone. After school today, I'm going to be getting a new phone, so this might be the only chapter out today unless I make one later in the day.
Enjoy this chapter for now then.

Third Person POV

It was a few weeks later. All of the magic newbies had almost mastered their magic.

Juvia had created her own spells with her Water magic.

Gray had finally mastered his ice-make magic after he's been training since he was really young.

Lucy had collected 10 of the 12 Zodiac Gate Keys, the ones she were missing were Libra and Pisces.

But more importantly, (HEY MS AUTHOR MAM THIS IS LUCY AND I AM OFFENDED hehehehe...) there has been a new student who has been known to have the last two Zodiac Gate Keys and the 13th gate. Her name was Yukino.

Lucy had heard these rumours spreading all over the school and decided to see if they were true. She went to cafeteria and scoped out the short white haired beauty who had an uncany resemblance to Lisanna.

She found her sitting at a table all alone with the people at the tables around her whispering to each other as they looked at Yukino.

"Hey," Lucy said, sitting down next to Yukino. The people at the tables around her immediately stopped. Lucy is like Erza 2.0 now.

"M-Me?" Yukino replied. Lucy nodded, smiling at Yukino cheerfully.

"I'm Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia." Yukino looked at her in awe.

"You're...that Lucy?" Yukino asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Lucy answered, slightly offended.

"Oh no, I didn't mean to offend you...my name is Yukino. I've heard about you and how you have 10 of the 12 Zodiac Keys." Yukino praised.

"Yup, that's me. Now I've heard a rumour going around that you have the last 2 Zodiac Keys and the legendary 13th key." Lucy said. Yukino nodded, and pulled out her three keys. Two plain gold, and one gold with a black snake tied around it. Lucy was surprised it actually existed.

"I would demostrate but..yeah." Yukino smiled.

Lucy decided it was her job to become very close to Yukino so that she could learn more about the last Zodiac keys.

Short, I know, but oh well. See you guys soon. Next chapter later today or tomorrow. Bye-bye!