Chapter 21 - Anna Heartfilia

Lucy's POV

I was saved by a woman who looked a lot like I do. I recognize her from stories my mother told me. Before I knew it, tears began to fall from my eyes.

"Lucy," she said. I looked up at her. She was her hand out for me with a big smile on her face. I looked towards the enemy, and found that he was on the ground, defeated. I grabbed her hand and stumbled my way up. "I'm Anna. Anna Heartfilia. You've probably heard about me from your mother. But she probably thought I was dead..." I nodded. "But I'm well and alive as you can--" before she could finish, she collapsed. Her body started to disappear.

"ANNA!" I shouted. She smiled at me. Tears ran down faster.

"Lucy..." she whispered. "You're a..." What she said surprised me. (HAHAHAHA YOU DON'T GET TO FIND OUT WHAT SHE SAID UNTIL LATER)

"Thank you, Anna. Your death will not be in vain." I said, getting up. Anna had completely disappeared. Apparently, she was already dead a long time ago. She came to awake my power. As a Celestial Dragon Slayer. (Okay so maybe not so later.)

I looked over at Natsu. He was completely down. The wizard who had defeated him was still torturing him with every little blow. I haven't used my magic yet, but I should be able to defeat him.

"HAHA! The infamous Salamander is down so easily?" He said. I focused all of my magic energy. He turned out to face me. "What's this? So much magic power.."

"CELESTIAL DRAGON'S ROAR!" I shouted. It hit him directly and wiped him out. I ran to Natsu. "Natsu? NATSU!" I shouted. I began to cry. I shook him. "COME ON NATSU! PLEASE YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! I WON'T RAISE OUR BABY GIRL ALONE!" Natsu's eyes blinked slowly. He smiled at me.

"You think I'd go down that easy?" He said, trying to stand. He rested his arm on my shoulder to stay stable. I smiled at him as I continued to cry.

"I thought I lost you...I wouldn't be able to raise her without you." I said. He smiled.

NALU IS OTP

Anyways, sorry this chapter is a bit shorter. I know this fanfiction might be a little boring right now but I promise it will get much better after a few more chapters. I have many plans. Hehehe...see you guys later! Love the support! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying. Bye-bye.