Chapter 3 - Erza's Past

Erza's POV
So after Jellal came to Wendy's house, I went home to my apartment. My lonely & small apartment. Nothing really happened with Jellal... nothing important at least. Oh you want to know what happened? Ohhhh... fine.
Flashback....
"What do you want Jellal?" I asked, walking towards Wendy's front door.
"OooOo!!! Jellal-Senpai! Glad you could stop by!" Wendy cooed.
"You...know him?" I questioned.
"He's like my big brother! I haven't seen in a while since..that. But I missed him, and I invited him over before you decided to come over, Erza-sama." Wendy explained. I was almost about to break down, and cry.
"Hello, Erza." Jellal said.
"I said. I DO NOT want to talk to you. EVER,  Jellal." I shouted.
"Erza-sama..." Wendy sighed.
"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU, JELLAL." I yelled, and then ran out the door, pushing Jellal out of my way.
End of Flashback....
And yeah. That happened. And I have bags under my eyes from crying so much. I've been home for about two hours since then. But that's okay. I'll be fine.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It was Lucy. Thank god, it wasn't Jellal.
"Konichiwa, Erza-san. I just wanted to--Erza-san, have you been crying?" she said, noticing the bags under my eyes.
"U-Uhn.." I said, sniffling. She came in, and closed the door behind me. Then, she dragged me by the hand and we sat down on the couch.
"Erza-san. Tell me what happened." she said, having a look of concern on her face.
"When I was young, I lived in a small village. Our village was invaded by magic users, and very VERY strong ones at that. They took all of the children and murdered all of the parents and or adults. I was one of those children. They took us to the project they were building and they needed people to help so they thought it would be a good idea to take children to help. Anyways, I made a few friends while I was being forced to work. One of them was named Jellal. After my friends and I planned a way to escape, and went through with it, we failed and Jellal was taken captive, but the rest of us were put back into our prison cells. The rest of us planned another way to get out. We got out of the cell, and were confronted by guards. One of them was aiming right at me with a magic bomber, it was about to hit me and kill me, when Grandpa Rob blocked it for me by being hit by it himself. That awoke...my magic power. I then stormed my way to the place they were keeping Jellal. With my friends by my side, by using my magic power, known as Requip magic, we took out everyone of the bad people. Then, when I got to Jellal, I don't know what came over him, but he was EVIL. Pure, unadulterated evil. He took all my friends, and kept them there with him, and decided to finish the project they started, known as The Tower of Heaven." I explained to Lucy, basically balling my eyes out in the process.
Lucy looked absolutely speechless. Then after a bit of silence, she hugged me tightly while I continued to ball my eyes out.
I whispered in her ear...

"That was the first time I ever told anyone about my past, and my magical abilities."

WOO FINALLY FINISHED IT TOOK A WHOLE 50 MINUTE BUS RIDE BUT I DID IT! I hope you enjoyed this, nice and detailed long chapter. See ya!!