Chapter 17 - Magic

Third Person POV

All of the students of Fairy Tail High then began magic training. They got to be creative and pick a type of magic to master.

Lucy took after her mother, and practiced Celestial Spirit magic.

Erza had already mastered Requip magic, though she rarely used outside of the house. Instead of practicing, she trained.

Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy had mastered Fire, Iron, and Sky Dragon Slayer Magic. Their parents had taught them.

Juvia was the captain of the swim team, so she decided to try out Water magic.

Gray's foster mother, Ur, had taught him and his foster brother, who goes to Lamia Scale High, Lyon Vastia, Ice-make magic.

Jellal was a master of Heavenly Body Magic. No one knows where he learned, or if he was born with it or not.

Romeo's father, Macao, insisted that he stay home and not get involved with the Phantom Lord battle

Erza went to speak to the Headmaster while everyone else who hadn't mastered magic yet.

"Yes, Erza?" the Headmaster greeted.

"I'd like to tell you, I've mastered a magic." Erza informed the Headmaster. He was surprised.

"Already?" he replied.

"I've had magic ever since I got out of the Tower of Heaven." Erza answered.

"And what might this magic be?" questioned the Headmaster.

"Requip." she said. His eyes widened.

"May you show me?" he asked. She nodded.

"REQUIP: Heaven's Wheel," Erza shouted. Suddenly, her outfit had completely changed. She was now wearing a silver set of armour with what looked to be an extremely heavy pair of silver plated wings. The Headmaster blinked in shock.

"Astonishingly amazing. You will be most useful in our battle." The Headmaster smiled. In the first Phantom Lord Battle, Erza was too scared of the Headmaster's reaction to show him her magic. But now that she had Jellal, she wasn't scared of anything anymore.

Shorter chapter. Sorry. Hope you enjoyed!

Next chapter tomorrow most likely. Bye!