Let Me Explain

So, as you may know, the rest of the books from the Crimson Red Trilogy are gone, except for this one, and so are all my other stories, except for 15 and Pregnant. So my reason for doing this is actually due to depression and anxiety.

I wanted to make this for people who suffer from depression. For those of you who do...

IT WILL GET BETTER.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
YOU ARE LOVED.
YOU ARE NEEDED.
AND YOU ARE WANTED.

Never let anyone tell you otherwise. You are important, you are wanted and loved, and it will get better.

But enough of that, the reason why depression and anxiety affected my books is because I really didn't think anyone liked my books, and I got scared, and deleted them. And my depression has been severely affecting my uploading schedule.

If you guys didn't know, which you probably didn't, I was raped at the age of 9. My private area was severely affected by the said rape, and I have recently found out that I might not be able to have children because of it.

Before you get all sad and type a sympathy comment, I don't remember most of it. At the age of 11, I had a severe head injury and now I'm dealing with short term memory loss.

So, I have a few reasons why I should be unhappy and/or depressed. If you're unhappy and/or depressed for similar reasons, it will get better.

Anyways, sorry for keeping you so long.

I'll get to the point now.

I'm going to be publishing a new book soon that my friends and I have been working on for about 4 days now. All of my friends are involved in the story one way or another and it makes me so happy. We haven't come up with a name or anything yet, but I can tell you is...

The story will be combining some of our favorite anime/manga, one of our favorite YouTube series, a few of my personal favorite American TV shows, and a book series.

Some of these things we are combining are things like...
-Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries series
-Fairy Tail
-Charmed
-Ghost Whisperer
-The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson
-And many more!

So look out for that soon.

Thank you for reading.

~Ellie