Chapter 8 - Jellal Moves In?!

Third Person POV

Erza went home after staying with Jellal in the hospital after a week of not leaving Jellal's hospital room. But after a week, both Jellal and Erza went home. Jellal's mother informed Jellal when he got home that he has to go on a work trip for the rest of Winter break, the day Jellal got out of the hospital was December 23rd, but she would be back on January 14th. Jellal's mom asked Jellal to stay with Erza while she was away. He agreed, and his mom drove him and some of his belongings, such as clothes, to Erza's house. Jennifer hadn't called Erza before hand so you can imagine her surprise.

Erza's POV

-Knock Knock-
I walked over to the front door from the kitchen and opened the door.
"Oh hello, Ms. Fernandes & Jellal. How can I be of service?" I asked.
"I need you to let Jellal stay with you until January 14th." Jennifer insisted, pushing Jellal in the door with all of his things.
"S-Sure....?" I replied, confused.
"I'm going on a business trip and I don't want to leave him alone so I'm leaving him with you." Jennifer answered.
"Oh, alright. Have fun and be safe, Jennifer." I smiled at her, and closed the door. Jellal took off his shoes and I showed him to the guest bedroom of my apartment.
"Here you go, Jellal." I said.
"Thank you, Erza. Sorry my mom sprung this on you so quickly. I know it's sudden and weird." Jellal vaguely smiled.
"It's fine, really. It gets kinda lonely here anyways." I giggled. "Well, make yourself at home. Hope this good enough for you. Come find me in the kitchen when you're done unpacking so I can give you a tour of the house." I explained. He merely smiled, and nodded.
I walked into the kitchen, and continued chopping the vegetables I was chopping before Jellal came. I'm making garden salad, but I only bought enough for me. I need to go to the convienence store to get some more vegetables. I walk to Jellal's room, and see the door is closed. I'm pretty unmannerly, and didn't think to knock before opening the door. Jellal was shirtless, about to change into a more less sweaty shirt. I didn't run out of the room, instead of being scared, I blushed and asked him a question
"Does it still hurt?" I asked, looking at where the bullet hit his stomach. I'm surprised the doctor didn't wrap it up.
"Yeah. A lot. But, it's fine. I'll be alright." he answered, casually putting a new shirt on. I blushed, probably a lot. He chuckled.
"Anyways, I need to go to the convienence store to get more vegetables to make you some garden salad too, do you want to tag along?" I asked.
"Sure, just give me a minute." He said, I nodded and closed the door to his room.
I walked to the front door, grabbed my coat and keys, and waited for Jellal.
A few moments later, Jellal walked towards me with his coat on.

After Jellal and I got home, I finished making a two-person garden salad.
Jellal said it was delicious.
Almost as delicious as....oh nevermind PG 13, my bad.

Anyways, It feels kind of nice knowing Jellal is here.

I'm not alone anymore.

Hehe~ Gomenasai, I might not be publishing this story again until tomorrow, I don't know, but I'm going to be binge-watching a new anime I got into A LOT tonight so I might forget to publish another chapter. Anyways, leave a comment letting me know what your favourite anime besides Fairy Tail is. Tbh, I watch A LOT of romance anime, and when I say a lot, I mean like, TONS. I'm running out of romance animes to binge watch. Anyways, I hope you had or have a great day, wherever it is you are, and stay positive. Bye-bye.