Chapter 23 - I Leave The Rest To You

Third Person POV

Lucy woke up in a weird place where the sun was shining bright. A lot of thoughts floated through her head, like 'Am I dead?' 'Is this Heaven?'. She didn't know where she was.

Suddenly, two familiar faces appeared. Lucy began to shake in fear and happiness.

"M-Mom...? Dad....?" Lucy shivered. Tears began to roll down her delicate cheeks. They smiled at her, and nodded.

"It's us, sweetie. We're here." Jude smiled at Lucy, while holding Layla's hand. Without saying a word, Lucy ran over to them and wrapped her arms around both of them.

"Lucy, sweetheart, why are you here?" Layla asked as she held her arms around her beautiful blonde haired daughter.

"After you guys died, I started going to Fairy Tail High. I learned your magic, Mom. I'm a Celestial Wizard, just like you," Lucy explained. Layla smiled. "But anyways, we went to war and we won but I was killed by one of the Wizards." Jude and Layla looked at each other in concern. They nodded at each other, then looked back at Lucy.

"Lucy, my sweet little girl. It's too soon." Jude said, and smiled vaguely.

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked. Before they could answer, Lucy began her transport back to the real world.

"...I leave the rest to you, Lucy." Jude and Layla whispered as Lucy left. Lucy looked at them confused but before she could ask, she went back to her body.

Lucy woke up in a very bright room. She looked up, and saw all of her friends and more looking at her in shock and happiness. They all smiled at her.

"Hey, Lucy. Welcome back." Natsu smiled a big smile. His eyes had bags under them. Was he...crying? Lucy thought. Lucy giggled. "Whatcha gigglin' about, Luce?"

"Oh nothing. So, the war is really over?" Lucy questioned. She looked over to a certain short old man sitting in a chair.

"Yes, my child. The war is over." The Headmaster smiled. Everyone in the room cheered and Lucy smiled.

After that, everyone from the high school threw a party. They all celebrated.

...except for Erza.

"Hey, wait...where's Erza-sama?" Wendy asked. Everyone looked around, and saw her no where.

Erza's POV

I heard everyone inside having fun. Until everyone in there stopped suddenly. I was sitting on a bench, outside, alone. Jellal was in there partying too.

"Erza-sama??" Wendy said, peeking her head out the door closest to me.

"Shhh..." I whispered. Wendy came out and closed the door quietly.

"Erza-sama? What are you doing out here all alone? Why aren't you in there having fun with us?" Wendy asked. I smiled vaguely and took a bite of my strawberry cake. Before I could finish chewing, tears began to stream down my face. Wendy came over and sat next to me on the bench and hugged me.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm ruining this for the rest of you...I just can't help it. I've been thinking a lot about...my past....and I can't help but cry," I explained. Wendy smiled and hugged me more. I smiled at her amongst all the tears I was shedding.

WOO FINALLY SEE YA GUYS GOTTA BLAST