Chapter 24 - Back to Normal

Third Person POV

While the war was going on, everyone forgot that it was almost the end of the year. The day of the war was the second to last day.

Lucy, Wendy, Romeo, Natsu, Erza, Jellal, Gray, and Juvia all are going to graduate tomorrow, aka the day after the Phantom battle.

Lucy had gone home with Natsu and Natsu had insisted that he sleep in her bed with her that night for 'health reasons'.

Erza and Jellal went home. Erza still seemed a bit shaky but Jellal was in high spirits. Erza decided to try and be happy so that Jellal wouldn't worry anymore. Jellal made Erza dinner and they stayed up all night watching movies (code for making out).

Juvia and Gray decided to go grocery shopping, even though it was super late since they were up celebrating at the school until late. It was now midnight.

Romeo went over to Wendy's house and spent the night. Even though his dad doesn't 'trust the ladies' with his 'handsome son'. (Ily Romeo I'm sorry)

And everything went back to normal. Except for they were all going to be graduating high school tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY

Erza woke up with Jellal's arms around her waist on the couch. She turned bright red and immediately tried to get up but Jellal's grip on her tightened.

Lucy woke up with...her birthday suit on. Just like Natsu. Ahh....well. Now I know why Lucy is pregnant. AND NOW YOU KNOW HOW BABIES ARE MADE TA-DA. Ahem. Excuse me.

Romeo woke up with Wendy's head resting on his chest. He turned bright red and then got up. Wendy's head hit the bed, waking her up. Wendy looked up at Romeo, and smiled. Romeo smiled back at her.

Gray woke up with a certain blue haired beauty sleeping in his bed. WHAT? She wasn't in my bed when I fell asleep last night... She must have come in after I fell asleep... Gray thought. He turned bright red as he stared at the gorgeous Juvia sleeping soundly.

They all got ready and went to school as normal. Only not normal thing about it was that they weren't going to be going back to school.

When they all got to school, they greeted each other with big, bright smiles across their faces. They also saw that Levy and Gajeel were back. They had been gone for a while because Levy was hospitalized, and Gajeel refused to leave her side.

"Well, hey stranger," Lucy said to Levy as she walked up to her. Levy giggled and hugged Lucy.

"I missed you, Lu-chan," Levy said.

"I've missed you too, Levy. Have you fully recovered from..the incident?" Lucy asked feeling guilty for bringing it up. Levy released Lucy from their hug and looked at the ground with her head down.

"Physically...yes. Emotionally...no," Levy answered. Lucy nodded.

"Well hey, it's alright now. Gajeel won't let that happen again," Lucy said and looked over at Gajeel. "WILL HE?" Gajeel squeaked and ran away. Levy laughed. "There's the smile." Levy smiled even bigger.

"You always know what to say Lu-chan, thank you," Levy smiled and giggled at a hiding Gajeel who was standing behind Levy, who was considerably shorter than Gajeel, trying to hide from the "cheerleader" as Gajeel would say.

Sorry this chapter isn't all that exciting. It will get way more exciting in the next couple of chapters. Bye-bye!