Chapter 4 - Lucy's Sick Day

Erza's POV

The next day, I was walking to school, and I was half way there, when I realized Lucy wasn't with me. Lucy lives in a house that is on my path to school so we usually walk together unless she has to meet up with Natsu or something. I decided to call her and ask what was up.
(L-Lucy)
(E-Erza)
L: Hello?
E: Ohayo, Lucy. What's up?
She sneezed. L: I've got a fever, 103 temperature.
E: Oh. Gomenasai. You know what? I'm going to come over after school today and see you and help you recover.
L: Erza-san, you don't have to do that. I have Natsu here taking care of me. He got to school and noticed I wasn't there so he called me and I told him I was sick. I tried to stop him from coming and skipping school but he wouldn't listen. Anyways, I'm fine. You don't need to worry.
E: Uhn. I'll just come over after school and drop off some chocolate (wink wink).
She laughed, then coughed, and then we both said goodbye.

Lucy's POV

So after Erza-san hung up the phone, Natsu walked into my bedroom with soup, orange juice, and a flower in a vase on a tray.
I smiled a big smile at him.
"Natsu... you didn't have to do all this..." I said, feeling guilty.
"Lucy, I had to do it. I did it because I want to help you feel better. I know you live alone so I made MY choice to come and devote myself to you today. Since you do that for me everyday." Natsu smiled. Today was our second to last day until Winter Break. It was December 16th. Yesterday, I bought Natsu a Christmas present, and he usually gets really busy around Christmas, so I got up, and went to where I was keeping his present, got it out, and held the bag it was in up.
"Open it!" I smiled. Natsu then set down the tray on my clear desk and took the bag out of my hand. He sat down in my bean bag chair by the door and I sat, facing him, on the front of the bed. He opened it, and his eyes lit up.
"Lucy Heartfilia... why are you so nice to me?" He asked, smiling, and held up the bracelet I gave him. The bracelet had orange and white beads on it, and 4 of them spelled out my name. He put it on his right wrist, and I smiled.
"I don't know how I still put up with you, honestly. You have your moments, maybe that's why." I beamed. It made me so happy to see him smile so big.
"I love it, Lucy. I'll treasure it forever. Thank you so much." He said, getting up to hug me. But before he could, he tripped on my rug. His hand was on my hand, which was on my leg, so he dragged me down with him. I don't really know how to explain why, but he ended up on top of me.

NOW BEFORE YOU FANGIRL IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OKAY. Alright now. Time to end the chapter.

Alright guys. Thank you so much for reading. I love seeing support so keep giving it. Leave a comment who you ship the most in Fairy Tail. Mine is Jerza and NaLu, tbh. Anyways, see ya!