Chapter 16 - Phantom Lord's Return

I came up with the idea for this chapter, because I was rewatching the Phantom Lord arc. Hope you enjoy!

Erza's POV

Several months ago we fought Phantom Lord in a magic battle. They didn't know that we had some wizards going to our high school. Of course, we won. And we gained two new guild members from it. Gajeel and Juvia. But rumours are spreading across the school like wild fire that Phantom Lord's master, Jose, is back in business since our Headmaster cast Fairy Law, and he's recruiting more powerful wizards to fight with him against us. He can recruit all he wants but the Headmaster can just wipe him out again in one foul swoop.

"Good morning everyone," the Headmaster announced over the loud speaker, on a Tuesday morning. "We need everyone to please come to the Auditorium for a quick announcement. Thank you." A bunch of people moaned and complained.

"Why can't he just say it over the loudspeaker?" one of them moaned.

I went to the classroom and grabbed Natsu, Wendy, and Lucy. It seemed that Gray was already at the Auditorium.

Then, we went to Jellal's classroom and walked down to the Auditorium with him and Romeo.

We sat in the last row on the left side of the Auditorium.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice," the Headmaster smiled, with very serious body language. "As you may know, Phantom Lord is making their comeback," some gasped, others nodded. All of the sudden, someone walked up behind him. "I've called in some..reinforcements." The person behind him was Gildarts. He was my teacher in my first year here. I hadn't seen him since then. Lots of seniors gasped, but lots of newcomers were confused.

"I'm Gildarts Clive. I was a teacher here a few years back. I am (not realistic to actual Fairy Tail manga/series) one of the Ten Wizard Saints." Gildarts explained. So he finally made it in, huh.

"Gildarts is on our side. I've explained everything to him and he's willing to help." the Headmaster said. Gildarts gave a goofy grin at one of the seniors, Cana Alberona, who he recently found out was his daughter. I looked over at Cana to see her roll her eyes.

"Alright, Fairies. Who's ready to take down Phantom Lord one more time?" Gildarts said, and raised his hand. Everyone cheered and raised their hand.